Things in Pokemon games I'll never understand

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Aug 05, 08:32:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 05, 16:51:03
In game, the S.S Anne is technically land locked  :o

Didn't someone point out that some of the routes that supposedly landlocked it were water routes? Or am I mistaken?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Judas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 05, 16:52:29

Didn't someone point out that some of the routes that supposedly landlocked it were water routes? Or am I mistaken?

Found this map, you can even see the S.S. Anne.
I think that long bridge is aquatically possible to cross.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Aug 05, 17:13:34
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 05, 16:52:29

Spoiler: show

Found this map, you can even see the S.S. Anne.
I think that long bridge is aquatically possible to cross.

Spoiler: show

I meant in game  :P , this is the best I could find

Blues-Music

When a pokemon is fighting another pokemon , and he thinks he can beat out by going "Ah."

growl BTW

Book Smarts

Flamestriker

One which always got me.

The fact that your mom WILLINGLY allows you to travel a dangerous region full of crime, dangerous beasts and dangerous people, yet she allows you to STILL go with a dangerous monster who you can not exactly understand as a partner, and does not fully trust you in the beginning.
Another one: How you need cut to cut down trees while you could have a fire type which could burn it to the ground, and possibly the whole area.
[move][/move]

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Zygrograxgra

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

lurk852

"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Giggle Tail

Some of these I actually have easy explanations for, others I completely agree are confusing, and some I honestly can't believe I never thought of  :I

Here's one that always confused me:

Each Pokemon is classified as being a like a specific animal, right?  But there don't seem to be any animals other than Pokemon in their world  o.O

Maybe this is only the case in the cartoon and in the games you just never see the normal animals, but even then it's weird in the cartoon.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Nala Valor

I go something
Look at the episode that ash get pikachu. Before he have pikachu, there was no Pokemon. As soon as he got electrocuted, there was Pokemon everywhere. The theory is that the only existing Pokemon is pikachu. The others are part of his imagination.

Dreadnaught 308

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Aug 11, 15:36:48
I go something
Look at the episode that ash get pikachu. Before he have pikachu, there was no Pokemon. As soon as he got electrocuted, there was Pokemon everywhere. The theory is that the only existing Pokemon is pikachu. The others are part of his imagination.

The Ash Coma Theory
Hello, I'm The Doctor

AAA13

I go something
:I -goes back loads of episodes- OH MY GODS YOUR RIGHT! Ash is dilusional!
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Tara

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Aug 11, 15:43:58
I go something

The Ash Coma Theory
For those wondering what exactly the 'Ash Coma Theory' is, go here for a full (and long) explanation:
http://pokmonx.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=340

I wanted to post a spoiler of it, but it exceeded the post length of 20,000 characters. It's that long. lol
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Book Smarts

Looks like somebody was watching to much inception and pokemon  lol

Great read though

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 11, 14:28:41
The last one cracked me up  lol

The last panel while listening to "We Swarm" by The Glitch Mob is epic.

Lord of Madness

Book Smarts

I know one,

I never understood where your mom is supposed to sleep, there's only the kitchen, and then your room  lol

Nala Valor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 12, 08:54:13
I know one,

I never understood where your mom is supposed to sleep, there's only the kitchen, and then your room  lol
My theory doesn't make sence, but it's the only possible way... She's your mom and you are your own father. You sleep in the same bed.

Go Up