Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: Windsplit on 2012 Sep 28, 20:50:21
I'm probably just really blind (can spot a shiny the size of a pin head, but heaven forbid I see something the size of a barn  :P), but, where do I submit crash reports?
The devs don't want bug reports.  They are aware of most of the bugs etc.

Vertigo

I'm probably just really blind (can spot a shiny the size of a pin head, but heaven forbid I see something the size of a barn  :P), but, where do I submit crash reports?

there is a kid in my class named pin head

Rissian

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Sep 28, 20:56:21
I do have a lot more memory than needed, but it still won't load. :s

Hmm, if you have plenty of RAM then I'm not sure why it's not loading other then that it's pre-alpha  :c

So it just stays at loading and never goes farther?

Wandering Star

Downloading right now, which server are you currently playing, guys?

Stitchin Time

PrincessButton

I can't stop getting stuck. :l first I was in the abyss under ponyville, now I am stuck under the stairs in canterlot.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

Luna seems to be the most stable currently from what I've seen. I haven't had any issues on it other then lag.

If you get stuck in the ground hold the jump button that sometimes gets you out.

Windsplit

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Sep 28, 20:59:31
The devs don't want bug reports.  They are aware of most of the bugs etc.

Er, alright. 0..o The game popped it up and put the error thingy in it's folder's why I ask, and it said I should send it.

coggy9

Not a bug, but more of an "exploit" I found. There is a very simple(Too simple.  ovO ) way to change maps, and fly/move to a place inaccessable to people running the normal map. I was able to get to Appaloosa using this method. Do you think devs would like a report on this?

Anibell April Dash

Is there a way to delete objects in your inventatory?

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 28, 21:00:33

Hmm, if you have plenty of RAM then I'm not sure why it's not loading other then that it's pre-alpha  :c

Yeah. :c

rhyme writer

Is the teleport ability available yet?

Chishio Kunrin

Well, Trege. It took a long time for the game to load me into Ponyville, and I got the connection lost thingy again, but this time, the game loaded more than it did last time! The ponies got color, there were pegasus wings flapping, and there was MUSIC!!! O: Such a great achievement!

I managed to click return to menu, and it froze for a bit, the scroll disappeared, a tutorial window opened, the game froze for a little while, and now I'm back on the main menu. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: rhyme writer on 2012 Sep 28, 21:14:58
Is the teleport ability available yet?
i was wondering that x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Windsplit

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Sep 28, 21:00:16

there is a kid in my class named pin head
Lol, nice >..<

Rissian

2012 Sep 28, 21:26:21 #775 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 28, 21:28:01 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 28, 21:15:25
Well, Trege. It took a long time for the game to load me into Ponyville, and I got the connection lost thingy again, but this time, the game loaded more than it did last time! The ponies got color, there were pegasus wings flapping, and there was MUSIC!!! O: Such a great achievement!

I managed to click return to menu, and it froze for a bit, the scroll disappeared, a tutorial window opened, the game froze for a little while, and now I'm back on the main menu. X3

What server did you try currently Crysalis is working well again and Luna is stable as well from what I can see being in game.

And if the low memory error is gone now we just have to determine what's disconnecting you.

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Sep 28, 21:09:22
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 28, 21:00:33

Yeah. :c

All I can suggest is try out different servers, or post your computer specs if you know how to get them.  :c

StormyWhispers

Soo can anyone tell me how to teleport on the game yet??? D:

Stitchin Time

It has not been implemented, I assume.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 28, 21:26:21
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 28, 21:15:25

What server did you try currently Crysalis is working well again and Luna is stable as well from what I can see being in game.

And if the low memory error is gone now we just have to determine what's disconnecting you.

It was Crysalis. Now I'm trying Luna. The low memory error bubble didn't appear this time.

Does the game disconnect you if your pony is idle for 30 minutes or something? That may be why I'm disconnected as soon as the loading screen goes away.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

rhyme writer

I know fireball is left shift+left click. But teleport either doesn't exist (in this pre alpha) or its some unknown command.

Go Up