Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itty Bit

Well, I'll do my best to do my part. I've stopped raiding the main page, and I'll just wait patiently in the irc for a link to be posted, since I'm sure itll be put there.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:15:05
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 28, 14:12:47
however it goes, the fact of the matter is that the main site seems half-broken, and the game itself seems both unreleased and buggy, and that's without even starting the stress test.  talk about programming problems.

They are more than likely busting their guts to get this out for us. Patience, Padawan.
just pointing it out.  Tekner sounded really confident about how nothing very little could go wrong yesterday and the day before.  Guess this was the "very little".
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Frank

:I I meant no offense, of course, and if they are offended, of course I am sorry. I was simply stating that at the present moment only the unformatted text of the main page is accessible and how that in my eyes it is, at present moment, not a website. It happens to every website at least once and is more a credit to the popularity of their work then anything else.

but wait, change! Wow you guys are fast  :D

Ahaut

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Sep 28, 14:16:28
however it goes, the fact of the matter is that the main site seems half-broken, and the game itself seems both unreleased and buggy, and that's without even starting the stress test.  talk about programming problems.

They are more than likely busting their guts to get this out for us. Patience, Padawan.
just pointing it out.  Tekner sounded really confident about how nothing very little could go wrong yesterday and the day before.  Guess this was the "very little".
That gives a whole new meaning to invisibility

FimFan14

This is a great example of Murphys Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. it Murphy, Y U INVOKE YOURSELF!

Charcoal Sketch

I'm making progress on all sorts of old games while waiting.  I'm still debating whether I'll play the part of a single player in stress testing once we're past the "site down" and "client distribution down" problems (yes, I fully expect the client to be near impossible to get to the masses), or whether I'll multiply myself like a parasprite and do the stress of dozens or more.

Maybe on day 3 if things are still running...
Who ordered the flaming rutebegas?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Charcoal Sketch on 2012 Sep 28, 14:25:14
I'm making progress on all sorts of old games while waiting.  I'm still debating whether I'll play the part of a single player in stress testing once we're past the "site down" and "client distribution down" problems (yes, I fully expect the client to be near impossible to get to the masses), or whether I'll multiply myself like a parasprite and do the stress of dozens or more.

Maybe on day 3 if things are still running...
test it t its limits; it's what they're asking for anyways, and I say that in all seriousness.  If the current crowd is a problem, just think how it will be when the game actually comes out and the crowd is a hundred times bigger.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

I've seen worst,Diablo III ,patience is a great thing  ;)

FimFan14

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:19:19

This is a great example of Murphys Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
<br I AM A BAD PONY it Murphy, Y U INVOKE YOURSELF!

Sorry, didn't know the 'd' word was considered a swear on this site.

ferothepony

Repor Fixup

I don't know about everypony else, but I'm handling this "stress" test pretty well.  ;)
Thanks for the drawing, Tiger.

I love to fly around and fix things with my hammer.

Frank

lol That's the best comment I have heard in a long time!

Chack

"I'm so excited!
An' I just can't hide it!"  :D
Wait for it...

CodeLyoko1

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:12:04
:Doh well, it's 2:30 am. I can wait until tommorrow. School holidays started today, so I have no homework to do; plenty of time! Seriously though SweBow, don't let impatient peoples pressure get to you. Enjoy the gardens!

you lucky pony

FimFan14

Quote from: CodeLyoko1 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:46:16
:Doh well, it's 2:30 am. I can wait until tommorrow. School holidays started today, so I have no homework to do; plenty of time! Seriously though SweBow, don't let impatient peoples pressure get to you. Enjoy the gardens!

you lucky pony

Then again, the majority here are American, so you can all rub it in my face next winter(june-august, your summer) when you get a long summer break.

Wisp

I wonder how long the update will take.
Though, I guess that's fine if I can't play today, because I can just play tomorrow or sunday.

See you guys at the gardens tomorrow.
Hey there!
I make music.

Ahaut

Quote from: FimFan14 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:50:03
Quote from: CodeLyoko1 on 2012 Sep 28, 14:46:16

you lucky pony

Then again, the majority here are American, so you can all rub it in my face next winter(june-august, your summer) when you get a long summer break.

Well, the June-August (September for me) is around the same for nearly every country in the Northern Hemisphere

Tiepilot789

I'm guessing the Alpha is only gonna be up for a few days then it will be shut down

Conflicted on whether it would be worth the time to play
I don't care about you or the community, I am simply here for myself.

RF941

I hope the date of stress test closing will be shifted.
Can't wait! That's already a stress test! ovO

Anibell April Dash

is the stress test out yet? if so where can i download it?

Go Up