slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: not at all your welcome in my home
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : why thank you *she smiles* anyway let's go she heads outside and wait's for fushia
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: i follow behind her as she walks out side
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : wow this is a big city i gotta say...i like it here kinda...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: thats good i hope that you do like it here. theres plenty of things to do here. and plenty of food to try.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : food huh? hehe well..cool but...i think i,m gonna have to find a job first...do you think you could help me with that?
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia:sure what are you looking to do

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : Honestly i don't know...i always liked dresses...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: hmm maby i can find some boutiques around here for you thats hireing.what did you do for work in ponyvill.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well..i went to school...i never worked before...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: ok well lets go to the shopping district theres bound to be a few shop willing to hire you.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea...i guess that would work for me...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: ok then lets go.

i turn the corner towards the shopping district and started to look at the stores looking for a help wanted sign.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : whoa this looks like the Bad part of town...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: well this is filly its always the bad part of town.

i giggle at my own comment

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well not all of the city has Graffiti all over that place ah here we are wanted...yadda yadda hmm...need to be atleast 18 years old..
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

i hope someone hires you

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : what about you? do you know anyone?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush is walking up the street when she over hears two ponies talking about something. She decides to go over and see what is going on.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : hmm...this place looks abandoned...why would they be looking for new employees?
Magic...

Go Up