STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2016 Mar 21, 02:19:03 #40 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 21, 12:58:37 by Julien999
Something is going on this night. Ponies will strangely find empty coconut even if it's not open. But you'll see there's two odd little dots on the coconut. :3c

I edited on this post because I actually think to not tell it...

Jcfraven

I'm here, still stranded on the island.

FakeSmile

I'm here. Sorry for the lack of activity, tryin' to figure out what to post next.
<ww<
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 21, 08:43:55
I'm here. Sorry for the lack of activity, tryin' to figure out what to post next.
<ww<

Well... Did Smile noticed the smock of fire or something in where she is? And the frog?

FakeSmile

Yeah, I plan on doin' somethin' with it. But I'm just tryin' to . . . I guess figure out how she should react.
Since she already has a bad temper and I know she ain't going to be too happy about it. Just gotta get the whole post together.

Since I'm postin' to ya Julieen, your OC was already on the island correct? You think the two would know each other? It doesn't really matter if they do or not.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Hmm... maybe we can roll on that. Not sure if you know what she can do, but we know she would be a bit more aggresive toward those group of ponies because of whoever set the fire in there.

FakeSmile

Time to raise hell's flame of rage, but in a family friendly way.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

Hue, Im still here...just waiting for the main group to do something because they were originally planning to go to the center while Im just being cryptic and searching for a ruins for reasons.

But the hells flames eh? This should be interesting... ovO
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Ah.

I was thinking, should we jump to next day? For it to happen I need a majority vote. since we have 9 active RPers, I say 5 will make it a pass.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 22, 02:36:15
Ah.

I was thinking, should we jump to next day? For it to happen I need a majority vote. since we have 9 active RPers, I say 5 will make it a pass.

I'd say... "DO IT! Just DO IT!"

But don't forget to find empty coconuts with two odd little dots. ovO Some of the coconuts you took since yesterday are empty and you may know why and how it's empty, but those ponies don't know.

FakeSmile

I vote yes. I would like to make a post before the next day though. Got a post hot and ready. Just once y'all asleep (or majority) I'll put her up.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Once me and Joy are done with our dialogue, then let's jump, that's what I think.

PlatinumJoystick

I agree with that, I think we're about finished up, anyway.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

Alright so 4 of us agree. I'll let every of you finish up before the next sunrise.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rush of MLP

I'm here, and I agree. I think with Chrome being out all night it might fuel the fire of whatever may happen next.

Peace Keeper

@B-bop   @MrSpyro  @Luner Frost  @NCatherine

Since i never got a response from you guys by the deadline, i will have to drop all of you from the RP

HOWEVER, if you were away for any reason and wasnt able to respond but stil like to participate, let me know so that i can accomodate you back into the RP

@Gamepaw  i am surprised you did't respond to the deadline. Are youstill going to participate?

Gamepaw

What deadline?

The issue with Gamepaw in RPs is that the fact he is a fat wolf, he needs a character to be with most the time. When people go off and do whatever, it is difficult to do anything.

Peace Keeper

@Misty Fly  , seems we are again in this mess of the way you roleplay. Starting to worry me here. Remember to keep things logical. Your last few post swas indeed illogical. Please lets not get into trouble again. Make sure to read and think well before posting.

As for everyones request, I will accept and time skip ahead to next morning.

@Gamepaw
Ah. Sorry if i didn't give a good notice. I understand. Just waiting for others to finish before next day. We will do our best to include you in the majority of the RP. Sorry for a long wait time. You will stay included

Julien999

Wait, there was another deadline? I didn't even notice it.

Peace Keeper

Yea. I guess I am partially at fault. I should have mentioned every RPer's name here instead of just a simple post. At least now I can clean up the roster.

Go Up