Your favorite cartoon growing up?

Started by ChibiGrrl, 2014 Jun 10, 17:25:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dream Dust

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Mar 02, 08:30:41
How the heck has no one mentioned shows like Rocket Power, Animaniacs, or Pinkie and the Brain here yet?!?!? Those were my bread and butter back in the day, alongside Spongebob, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, X-Men Evolution, The Amazing Spider-Man, Martin Mystery, and a really old PBS show called Cyber Chase!

Pinkie and the Brain was the show my mom would watch with me sometimes. She still remembers the theme song and she sings it sometimes. She says the characters reminded her of my sister and I. Good times growing up.  lol

Chack

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Mar 02, 08:30:41
How the heck has no one mentioned shows like Rocket Power, Animaniacs, or Pinkie and the Brain here yet?!?!? Those were my bread and butter back in the day, alongside Spongebob, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, X-Men Evolution, The Amazing Spider-Man, Martin Mystery, and a really old PBS show called Cyber Chase!

I remember Cyber Chase! I only saw a couple episodes of Animaniacs and Pinkie and the Brain as a kid, though.
Wait for it...

Blizzard_Frost

I grew up with Spongebob and Ed, Edd, n Eddy

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Dream Dust on 2015 Mar 02, 20:28:32
Pinkie and the Brain was the show my mom would watch with me sometimes. She still remembers the theme song and she sings it sometimes. She says the characters reminded her of my sister and I. Good times growing up.  lol

Its Pinkie and the Brain,
Yes Pinkie and the Brain,
One is a genius, the others insane
Their laboratory mice,
Their genes have been spliced,
They're dinky,
They're Pinkie and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world!

They're Pinkie and the Brain,
Yes Pinkie and the Brain,
Their twilight campaign,
Is easy to explain,
To prove their mousey worth
They'll overthrow the earth,
They're dinky,
They're Pinkie and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain,
NARF!

0:)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Dream Dust

Ha ha ha! I'm going to have to watch an episode soon.

Go Up