This doesn't make sense...

Started by LeviathanTS, 2015 May 03, 15:36:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

2015 May 03, 15:36:46 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 20:10:52 by LaptopBrony
I thought I'd start this topic so that we could share the stupidity that goes on around us
It may be humourous, or it may be so illogical its just plain irritating...

The idea came after I discovered this road sign, can anyone guess what it means by choosing the correct description?

Here's the sign:
(This is a real sign btw)

Spoiler:  You are now in the middle of a minefield... have fun getting out! • show
Not quite... good guess though!

Spoiler:  I don't particularly like my job, so I created this sign to pass the time • show
Luckily the designer isn't that bored of their job

Spoiler:  No vehicles carrying explosives allowed here • show
Huzzah!, how many points do I receive? Yes, this sign does indeed mean that, does that mean you are allowed to cart explosives everywhere else then? I doubt it, but then, why does the sign exist?...and why isn't it everywhere? lol

Spoiler:  Vehicles reported to explode at random around this area • show
er... no the sign doesn't mean that

Spoiler:  Nuclear warhead testing zone... Drive quickly • show
There isn't a sign for that... hopefully

Spoiler:  PvP zone ahead, tanks recommended • show
No... and if that were a serious guess I fear for the future of mankind

Spoiler:  A high proportion of people exhibiting road rage drive down here, (take the scenic route?) • show
Thankfully road rage isn't a huge problem...

Spoiler:  Intense sunlight may cause damage to your vehicle if exposed for too long • show
I just noticed how all my other descriptions were silly, so I tried creating a serious one... You're forgiven for choosing this one

Spoiler:  Tired of your vehicle breaking down? Blow it up here. • show
Nope... But I'm sure a car compactor is just as satisfying

Spoiler:  I have a good sense of humour • show
Indeed you do!

Spoiler:  Leviaville 'welcomes' safe drivers • show
Well that was uncalled for... You have deeply offended me today x)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Pipkin

2015 May 03, 20:16:48 #1 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 20:20:22 by LaptopBrony
Interesting...I happen to have a folder of funny road/other signs for that very reason.  A couple of my favourites
Spoiler: Go ahead, translate it • show

Spoiler: This one might be fake, but equally hilarious • show

Spoiler: This one is funny to me because I took this picture.  This is ACTUALLY a registered road in southern Ontario • show

Also, please keep the thread appropriate :)

LeviathanTS

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 May 03, 20:16:48
Interesting...I happen to have a folder of funny road/other signs for that very reason.  A couple of my favourites
Spoiler: Go ahead, translate it • show

Spoiler: This one might be fake, but equally hilarious • show

Spoiler: This one is funny to me because I took this picture.  This is ACTUALLY a registered road in southern Ontario • show

Also, please keep the thread appropriate :)

lol sorry, I try not to infringe forum rules, but I'll understand if you see something that needs changing

This one is most likely fake but still...

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Nuserame

Heheh that was amusing!

There actually are some sign maker in my home town that are very much bored and messing around.

They made one sign that says 'you are currently not here'. Another one near a part bench just says 'for sitting'. Then there is a street where they mark a diversion route. Every 10 meters. In a straight line. There is no actual construction going on either. Its like a gang of insane sign makers passed through town.

Sadly I'm nowhere near my home town right now so no pictures...
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Lync Volan

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 May 04, 08:18:42
Its like a gang of insane sign makers passed through town.
i would very much enjoy that :nod:

Go Up