[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Travius Trott

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 20, 12:21:39
OC Name: moonlight
Forum Name: moonlight7starshine
Activity: im almost on 24/7 but when the game releases depends if my pc can even run LoE
Planned race: unicorn or pegasus maybe both since i have 2 ocs
Reason to join: cuz i can and want :p.

Welcome to you!
It is brilliant to have anyother pony signing up, even after this while of relative inactivity.  ^-^

I'll go write you up on the topic header right away!

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

The Wandering Magus

congratulations, and welcome to the Blessing :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

moonlight7starshine

its a pleasure to be in the herd :3

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Gharial

I found this herd and think it sounds awesome. I love traveling but I haven't roleplayed in a LONG time nor am I one for forum roleplays. However this is a cool idea. I have a question actually when the game comes out maybe something like how the Khajiits set up their caravans in Skyrim would be in place with different groups traveling different routes but still all part of the same herd and every caravan meeting up every so often? I might join. OC name:(I am bad at anmes will think of one later) Forum Username: Gharial Activity: Well I'm kinda quiet but I do check the forums I'm subscribed to at least once a day. Planned Race: PEGASUS! Reason to Join: Well I always love exploring and traveling so that basically what I end up doing in most games something tells me LoE wont disappoint in this aspect so why not join a herd that emphasizes this aspect of the game? :3
A note for Transformers fans and Bronies. Never get Unicron and Unicorns confused.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Gharial on 2013 Dec 09, 00:07:19
I found this herd and think it sounds awesome. I love traveling but I haven't roleplayed in a LONG time nor am I one for forum roleplays. However this is a cool idea. I have a question actually when the game comes out maybe something like how the Khajiits set up their caravans in Skyrim would be in place with different groups traveling different routes but still all part of the same herd and every caravan meeting up every so often? I might join. OC name:(I am bad at anmes will think of one later) Forum Username: Gharial Activity: Well I'm kinda quiet but I do check the forums I'm subscribed to at least once a day. Planned Race: PEGASUS! Reason to Join: Well I always love exploring and traveling so that basically what I end up doing in most games something tells me LoE wont disappoint in this aspect so why not join a herd that emphasizes this aspect of the game? :3
welcome to the herd!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Travius Trott

Quote from: Gharial on 2013 Dec 09, 00:07:19

Greetings, and welcome to this herd!
To answer the question, I say that would depend upon if it would be possible to set up shop someplace, and upon if the ponies in this herd would like to meet up like such.
I will write you up upon the in but a moment.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

Gharial

We dont neccisarily have to sell things just have a similar design for our troupes tribes caravans? Whatever we want t call the groups. We travel the roads with groups f travelers acting as guide and guards but still travel in similair units is what I meant.
A note for Transformers fans and Bronies. Never get Unicron and Unicorns confused.

snapdragon

OC Name: Snapdragon
Forum Name: Snapdragon (I like to keep it simple.)
Activity: Will be more when the game goes live. Currently just doing cursory glances through the forums.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: What fun is it to be a pony without a herd?

Travius Trott

Quote from: snapdragon on 2014 Jan 15, 06:52:36
OC Name: Snapdragon
Forum Name: Snapdragon (I like to keep it simple.)
Activity: Will be more when the game goes live. Currently just doing cursory glances through the forums.
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: What fun is it to be a pony without a herd?

Greetings and welcome to you!
I'll have you written right up in the topic header in but a moment.

snapdragon

Alassë

2014 Jan 27, 02:36:59 #2210 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 27, 02:41:46 by ssumppg
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ovO ovO ovO

So, you know when I signed up that said I wanted to have three characters in this guild? That may be just two characters now: my earth pony and my unicorn. After playing all three races I think I figured out how I want to play each race. My earth pony is now Alasse (instead of Alase) and my unicorn is Iridescent Scale (instead of Prisca). I'm not sure which guild my pegasus will be in, but I'd like him to be in a guild that's allied with this one, or at least friendly with this one. Do we have a list of those?

Thanks! <3 0:)

Edit: Then again, my pegasus may just join this one and be a part of The Watch or something. Is that okay? Can I have three ponies in the guild, all with different roles? X3 Pleeease?

Travius Trott

Quote from: ssumppg on 2014 Jan 27, 02:36:59
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ovO ovO ovO

So, you know when I signed up that said I wanted to have three characters in this guild? That may be just two characters now: my earth pony and my unicorn. After playing all three races I think I figured out how I want to play each race. My earth pony is now Alasse (instead of Alase) and my unicorn is Iridescent Scale (instead of Prisca). I'm not sure which guild my pegasus will be in, but I'd like him to be in a guild that's allied with this one, or at least friendly with this one. Do we have a list of those?

Thanks! <3 0:)

Edit: Then again, my pegasus may just join this one and be a part of The Watch or something. Is that okay? Can I have three ponies in the guild, all with different roles? X3 Pleeease?

Welcome back!
Well, I do recall that and I see.

I'll go change the information in the topic header right away then.
But no, we don't really have much a list of herds we are allied with, as the only herd we had a proper one with went to other games.

And I certainly see no reason why not that your different characters should have different roles, in fact I'd encourage it as the characters surely have different personalities and would act better in different roles.

How have you been while you were away, I dare ask.

Alassë

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2014 Jan 27, 13:58:49I certainly see no reason why not that your different characters should have different roles, in fact I'd encourage it as the characters surely have different personalities and would act better in different roles.
Yay! So Alassë will be a Guide, Iridescent Scale will be a Tracker (specializing in finding items; Alassë is much more likely to find lost ponies :nod: ), and my pegasus, Toshiro Hitsugaya, will be a member of the Watch. By the way, is it correct to say that he's a Watcher? I've seen it both ways so I'm not sure. X3

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2014 Jan 27, 13:58:49How have you been while you were away, I dare ask.
I've been alright. Lots of real life stuff going on. I'm happy to be back though. ^-^

PinkiesCupcakes123

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Apr 27, 07:27:43
Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 27, 07:13:36
OC Name: Forest Blitz
Forum Name: Pinkies
Activity: (This means how active we are, right?) Pretty high. I'm on this forum almost every day, even when away from home. When the game comes out I will not be able to access it as much as I do the forum (unless it somehow runs on my phone...) but I will try to be on as much as is possible.
Planned Race: Pegasus
Reason to join: I always love having an option to explore and travel in any game that I play (this is one of the reasons Skyrim has kept me amused for so long) and exploring is pretty much exactly what I want to be doing in LoE. To have a big group of ponies to travel with really appeals to me.
^-^

Brilliant!
Grand to see such a active and dedicated member as the first other pony in this herd.
Welcome to this blessing. *Bows*

Travius Trott

Quote from: PinkiesCupcakes123 on 2014 Feb 18, 06:51:24
-Copied quotes snip-

Um, my apologies, but your joining form to the herd were rejected, due to it being just a quoted copy of the very first submission, with some minor alterations to it.
Please do write up a form using your own words if you really do want to join this herd.

Ründo

2014 Feb 21, 07:26:00 #2215 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 21, 07:28:50 by Ründo
should we be reporting Pinkies to a mod or not? I not 100% sure if the behavior is breaking any rules.  but it seems all they've posted is a bunch of reposts to random parts of the guild sign up boards...some of which aren't even proper signups...  as such the behavior borderlines spam.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Travius Trott

Quote from: Ründo on 2014 Feb 21, 07:26:00
should we be reporting Pinkies to a mod or not? I not 100% sure if the behavior is breaking any rules.  but it seems all they've posted is a bunch of reposts to random parts of the guild sign up boards...some of which aren't even proper signups...  as such the behavior borderlines spam.

Indeed it is almost spam, but only one message for four or five herds?
But it could be reported just to be sure that it were not quite spam.

Ründo

it's confusing, for sure... though this post definitely looks like spam:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2831.msg758914#msg758914

It literally is a repost of a guild intro post.  no apparent changes, or even a reason to repost it... it's nothing more than pointless clutter.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Alassë

*pokes head in* Um, hi? >.<

I noticed that my Pegasus, Toshiro Hitsugaya, hasn't been added to the list yet. He'd be a Watcher (is that the right word for it?).

So, um... how is everypony? X3

Sotha

Looking forward to this weekend! That's what! I might finally get a chance to play the game!

...or maybe just Awesomenauts and HAWKEN.

The new game by the makers of Bastion looks super cool. http://supergiantgames.com/index.php/transistor/
May you walk on warm sands.

Go Up