Here's my OC .-.

Started by Redd, 2014 Mar 24, 06:25:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Redd

(Cutie Mark  :P)
Name: Redd Andrew Wayken
Race: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: The Chinese Symbol of Deciet, as he is a very tricky pony to get around, and a big-time jokester.

Stealing things.
His job(s).
Moist, tropical summer days with heat that most ponies hate.
His stolen sword, "Il Bacio Della Morte." (Named this from the amount of sheer blunt force damage he can do with the un-sharp side, and the EASY penetration with the sharp side and sharp end; very aero-dynamic sword.)
Likes only 3 types of music: Pirate Shanties, Classical and Techno, which is a bit out there...

Dislikes:
Authority.
Missing out on action.
Moving slowly.
Doing nothing.
Coming up short.
Everypony that isn't his friend.

About Redd:
Redd A. Wayken's parents raised him until he was 6, So he hurts when seeing a family reunite, but he taught himself his own rules, and became what his parents worked against, a pirate. Being a master of deception, he charmed and lied his way through a mission off of a paper slip he had stolen at sea, passing off as the "Black Trigger."

Redd is a very obnoxious and tricky pony who doesn't like playing by rules that aren't his own. He prefers not to make friends very often, as a life he lives could be jepardized with too many friends, and could also lead to obstacles if they were hurt.

As busy as he is, Redd has dreams of becoming a famous Privateer, but instead of looking for job openings, he spends his time stealing at sea and causing chaos everywhere he goes and his parents had named him after one of his ancestors who died trying to save others.

Redd is the kind of pony that would stay up for months and then finally crash for a while. He often stays up wishing he knew what he was doing, and often times this gets in the way of his main job: Stop a certain underground group of doing bad things by posing as the "Black Trigger", whom was supposed to become one of them.

Redd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES his friends and what "family" he has left. He may be a decietful jokester that just doesn't care, but when it comes down to it, if you hurt one of his friends or "family", you're REALLY in for it.

Redd thinks very highly of himself and at times this makes him blinded and oblivious to things going on around him, and he tends to screw up alot when he acts this way.

He also has a rather interesting ancestry that he doesn't like to talk about, but will if begged and asked nicely to... just as long as he's not in a bad mood...

One could say he cherishes every moment of life but needs not worry as all that have come across him as to harm have fallen to his blade. (No, he doesn't "kill" them, merely scares the living daylights out of them or roughs them up enough to get them to give up... he doesn't very well like to kill unless it's at sea.)
My advice: If he looks angry, try your best to steer clear of him, and if he's not angry, don't make him angry.

Random Facts
Redd's furthest ancestor to his memory is his Great(x12)-Grandfather, Rush, whom had no last name, but was a famous theif and fugitive that HATED water.
He also has a ring around each hoof.
He has a pair of green, bulky glasses/goggles that he only wears above his ears.
He wears (at some times) a red, blue and gold cloak that belonged to his furthenmost ancestor's friend, Corvos Toraudite.

Ramisha

I know some ponies will come and say "it's not show friendly" but I don't care and I have to say HE'S AWESOME!

Gracie Sky

Just a friendly reminder that ponies using weapons outside of props are against the forum rules. I strongly recommend changing the bit about the sword.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

GoldenTerrabyte

People always say ponies like this don't match the show. Maybe this type of character doesn't match the MAIN characters, but there definitely has been ponies more like this in the show. I persnally like this character.
I'm back

Go Up