Video Game Accomplishment Thread

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 27, 14:36:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

2016 Sep 07, 02:01:50 #80 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 08, 22:01:18 by Sweet Brew
Got a full Astalos and Mizutsune set of blademaster armor.
I only have 1 weapon from each, but I plan on changing that. B)

[EDIT]: 2 of each now!

Itty Bit

I caught a Shiny Geodude in between jobs today. It just came out of nowhere, and I yelped out loud when I saw it!

Chromastone64

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2016 Sep 20, 21:46:22
I caught a Shiny Geodude in between jobs today. It just came out of nowhere, and I yelped out loud when I saw it!

Reminds me of when I hatched my shiny Eevee in Y :) I had to keep checking that it was real before having the debate as to what to evolve him to.
(He's a Sylveon now, and the colours are SO GOOD :D )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

brobrobippy

Destiny: Iron Song Trophy
3% of people on the game had this the time i got it on Ps4.
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Stardust Dragon

Just wrapped up my "Give me Deus Ex" run on Human Revolution, giving me every last Steam achievement there is for it.  Turns out when you can avoid most of the firefights, even someone who has utterly terrible aim can beat a game on it's hardest difficulty!

HunterOfTheDark

2016 Dec 09, 03:32:36 #85 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 21:28:31 by HunterOfTheDark
Just wrapped up my new favorite Final Fantasy game! Final Fantasy XV was absolutely fantastic! But good grief, that final boss was so hard!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Shadow-Flare

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 May 25, 10:05:49
Defeated the Ultimate Weapon in Final Fantasy VII. Man was that a hard fight!
(idk how theis work) good god not an easy fight but i beat red and emrald weapon there much harder

Asriel

I played Ponyvania and actually got through an entire level without dying once!

While terribly underleveled.

(Trust me, it's more of an accomplishment than it sounds.)
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

HunterOfTheDark

Defeated all bosses in Dark Souls III, including the bosses of the Ashes of Ariandel DLC and the Nameless King!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Sweet Brew

I couldn't sleep so I desided to tackle the hardest boss I can fight (So far) in MH:Gen.
(The Amatsu)
I single handedly beat it with only 14/seconds to spare!

And no, I didn't repell it. ;)
I'm supprised I could do it to be honest.

HunterOfTheDark

Defeated the Adamantoise in FFXV. Took my 4 hours, but I did it.

brobrobippy

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: Did all zombies easter eggs... it took forever lol
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

ParasitcSquid

Ive done the both the single pokemon challenge in X( Used a Smoochum of all things, because why not? ) and the no evolution challenge in alpha saphire with a twist... baby pokemon only.

End result is this imgur album:
https://imgur.com/a/A39Qt
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Dark Hooves 29

On armored core verdict day I managed to get all missions s ranked and all subquests completed

Go Up