Even Tide's Adventures

Started by Even Tide, 2018 Apr 01, 14:18:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Even Tide

2018 Apr 01, 14:18:16 Last Edit: 2019 Apr 03, 13:28:24 by Even Tide
Inspired by numerous folks around the LOE forums, I decided to make my own thread too! I'll be posting my screenshots from shenanigans, exploration or community events now and then. Keep your notifications open if you want to see my journey!

My current ponies:
Even Tide, Ash Flow, Lion Heart

TecFox

It was a fun little event. I took some pictures too:
Spoiler: show

What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

CMC Scootaloo

Messing around with alicorn wings. lol I wish I could have been there. :(
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Even Tide

2018 Apr 18, 22:39:07 #3 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 18:57:37 by Goomie
Hiya y'all, been a little off and on with playing just lately.

Been thinking about another potential photoshoot in the future for the Winter Warm-Up teams! Nothing is set in stone yet, though. It would be a shot of all of the teams together at Ponydale Town Hall, then individual teams.

I've also been thinking about having all-icorns vs batponies as a photoshot theme in the future! I just hope that the batpony apparel comes back this year...

Maybe we could get a shot of everyone's ponies as foals in the Cantermore school for gifted unicorns at the big lecture theatre too...

Let me know what you think! For now, I hope you're all feline well just lately and I'll cat-cha in game sometime!  <3

Holiday Cheer

P.P.P.S: We can definitely use more events.  Please let me know and I'll help you in any way I can. :D

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

Even Tide

2018 Apr 27, 11:41:14 #5 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 07, 08:52:49 by Goomie
Things are getting wacky in SCC! Lots of clone shenanigans going on just recently...

To top it off, it seems that a gang fight has begun... It's Team Pinkie vs Team Blue!

A late happy birthday to Smoliday Cheer! I didn't catch any screenshots of the event due to being busy with numerous tabs at once, but the dance and present circle was a joy to watch. I hope you have many good birthdays to come!

Archived: Winter Warm-Up Photoshoot Details

Update on photoshoot events: Spring has sprung and everyone has done an amazing job of wrapping up Winter! I was hoping to get a photoshoot event at Ponydale Town Hall of everyone wearing their respective team vests. We would have a photoshoot of everyone together, then individual teams! The order will be the Weather Team, the Ground Team and the Animal Team.

If you're a foal and would like to participate in the event or you haven't done the Winter-Wrap Up quest just yet, feel free to still join in! Please wear your selected team's respective colours to participate. The Weather Team is blue, the Ground team is green and the Animal Team is beige!

I'm thinking of hosting the Winter-Wrap Up Photoshoot this Saturday, on the 28th of April. Here are the suggested times:

8PM GMT | 4PM EST | 1PM PST

I hope this isn't too soon for folks to attend. Happy Spring everyone!

Even Tide

2018 Apr 28, 15:37:47 #6 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 28, 16:25:43 by Goomie
Thanks to the work of the ponies of Equestria, Winter Warm-Up has been a huge success! To celebrate our hard workers, what better way than to share their team spirit by taking photographs?

To kick things off, we began with the Weather team! Lots of ponies to bust up those pesky clouds.

Next up, the Ground team! Needless to say, they had some excellent organisation skills.

But what's this? Uh-oh, a Pinkie photobomb!

And finally the Animal team! True to their name, they're real party animals.

Thank you so much to everyone who showed up for the event! I hope you all had a good time, here's to a wonderful Spring!  <3

P.S: I've just realised I hosted this event an hour earlier than I specified. Sorry for the confusion everyone! I'll be sure to keep track of times next time. I hope you can forgive me

Pumpkin Glow

Awesome!   <3 

Again thanks for organizing the photo event! It was a lot of fun.  ^-^

And I am glad more team animal ponies showed up in the end. We were only two in the beginning.  lol

Even Tide

Even Tide

2018 May 04, 10:17:21 #9 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 18:56:34 by Goomie
Things as always are getting rather quirky in SCC! From dancing, to rituals to even defying gravity, you can always guarantee there's something crazy going on...

Even Tide

2018 May 04, 16:20:47 #10 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 18:55:19 by Goomie
Last night, Pumpkin Glow hosted a camping event in the Heartlands! I was hanging around a couple of hours before that and managed to get a couple photos of the very early crew.

I dressed up the event as a wizard, just for laughs. The Old Quest Marker Fix even gave me some help with my outfit!

While we were waiting for the event to start, we paid a quick visit to the Evershade to find the Castle of Two Sisters. It came up in a conversation the four of us were having, and it turns out two of us had never quite found the way there before!

After the brief exploration, we returned back to the Heartlands to get things started. Here's a shot of the dance line-up while we waited for stragglers to catch up!

And then the event began. Sat in a circle, we all took turns to introduce ourselves and eventually, begin the rp event. A lot more people came as the event progressed, though I couldn't quite take photos of all of them! I had to leave quite early compared to everyone else.

A big thank you to Pumpkin Glow for hosting this event! It was a lot of fun, unfortunately I couldn't stay for the entire duration!

Archived: Wonderbolts VS Shadowbolts Details
((Updated details with the correct outfit colours can be found here))

Coming up soon, Wonderbolts VS Shadowbolts! The best Cloudopolis and Evershade Forest fliers come together to prove once and for all who's on the best team.

This event will be hosted on Saturday 12th May, 8PM GMT. There are colour guides and clothes that you'll need to wear to attend this event!

(Thank you to the ponies that helped me get this photograph for outfit regulations!)

If you're coming along, you need to dress up as either a Wonderbolt or a Shadowbolt. The apparel for both teams will be listed as follows:

WONDERBOLTS:
Goggles
Lab Coat #57828B OR Winter Warm-Up Weather Team Vest
Socks #57828B, these can be argyle with cream diamond markings if you have them!

SHADOWBOLTS:
Goggles
Lab Coat #4E42A2
Socks #252234
OPTIONAL:
Skeleton Bonesuit
Batpony Costume

Photograph locations are as follows:

In the hallway at Cloudopolis Stadium

Behind the Cloudopolls Hospital

On the main road next to the drop platform

At the dojo

Thanks everyone!

P.S: Details about the When I Was Just A Filly... have been updated! Take a look. The photoshoot won't be happening until late May or June, please bear this in mind!

Pumpkin Glow

Awesome! Thank you again for taking pictures and everything else!  ^-^

chrome thunder

2018 May 04, 20:25:29 #12 Last Edit: 2018 May 04, 20:54:23 by chrome thunder
Will have to check this one out.  Might have to pre position my 3 pegasus characters where the 1st photoshoot will be so I can get each one in. And of course all 3 are with the NLR so Shadowbolts it is.    :/

FOR   :luna:  !

Edit: I checked and 8:00PM GMT is 3:00PM central US

Even Tide

2018 May 06, 13:29:59 #13 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 22, 18:56:06 by Goomie
It seems that Luster's suspicions were correct; there's a changeling in our ranks!  :I

I'd received intel from numerous ponies that a certain Cloudopolis resident was changing races between server resets...

Keep an eye on this one, folks. He's not to be taken for granite!

Even Tide

So last night we celebrated the marriage of Raised Flag and Cloud Force! Equestrian weddings have always been alight with chatter, but for this particular night we all held silence as the concession began.

Congratulations to the both of you! Here's to your happy future together, and may your relationship bring years of adventures together.

Prior to the event, many of us took to dancing in the street of Ponydale, forming a bit of a conga line. This later became a circle around the fountain! I dunno what anyone else nicknamed it, but I'd personally vote for the Choo Choo Troupe.

Before we turned full-circle, a Jet horse shaped intrusion blocked our railway!

Even the foals were getting in on the action! They looked like the adorable topping of a cake upon the higher ring of the fountain.

Until finally, we completed our circle. Though it didn't last long, as ponies have things to do and sights to see! Thank you so much for the fun. Especially to Holiday Cheer and Fluffy Cloud! Have a good week everyone.

Even Tide

2018 May 12, 10:44:41 #15 Last Edit: 2018 May 26, 20:40:21 by Goomie
Archived: Wonderbolts VS Shadowbolts Event Details

A reminder that Wonderbolts VS Shadowbolts is today! Read up below for details.

Quote from: Goomie on 2018 May 04, 16:20:47
This event will be hosted on Saturday 12th May, 8PM GMT. There are colour guides and clothes that you'll need to wear to attend this event!

(Thank you to the ponies that helped me get this photograph for outfit regulations!)

If you're coming along, you need to dress up as either a Wonderbolt or a Shadowbolt. The apparel for both teams will be listed as follows:

WONDERBOLTS:
Goggles
Lab Coat #6C9FB4 OR Winter Warm-Up Weather Team Vest
Socks, they can be plain blue (#6C9FB4) or they can be argyle or striped with cream (#FFF7A0)

SHADOWBOLTS:
Goggles
Lab Coat #5F3563
Socks, they can be plain black (#252234) or they can be argyle or striped with yellow (#E9EA50)
OPTIONAL:
Skeleton Bonesuit
Batpony Costume

Photograph locations are as follows:

In the hallway at Cloudopolis Stadium

Behind the Cloudopolls Hospital

On the main road next to the drop platform

At the dojo

Thanks everyone!

P.S: Due to having the wrong colours listed down, this post has been slightly edited with new, more fitting colours. Big thank you to Captain Spitfire of the Wonderbolts herself for correcting me!

Even Tide

With the potential of the flying talent quest coming soon, there's been a rumble in the Evershade and vapour trails-a plenty coating the Cloudopolis skies. Add them together and you get Wonderbolts VS Shadowbolts!

Who will take the right to rule the skies?

But after a night's hard work of attempting to be the superior team, we all set aside our differences and got to have a nice blimp party before parting ways.

A big thank you to everyone for attending and having patience with this event! I know it took quite some time to organise, with me being silly and getting the wrong outfit codes and then getting everyone from place to place, but all in all it was a lot of fun.

See you at the next one!  <3

Pumpkin Glow

2018 May 13, 09:35:59 #17 Last Edit: 2018 May 13, 09:40:10 by Pumpkin Glow
Though I was only hanging out spectating it still was a lot of fun! The pictures turned out great.  ^-^

And I have said it a few times already, Even, but you did a great job organizing, coordinating aaall the ponies and keeping everything going.  ^-^

MarchPrincess05

This was Really fun, and I can't wait for the next one! even though there was trouble at the beginning, I loved the whole thing :D
A nerd who draws whatever.

Psykai

This was a great read! ^_^ Looking forward to seeing more! Glad you're having fun.
My Deviant Art (May contain mature content): https://sorrowfuldownpour.deviantart.com/
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3bSOKONoU2rK4WTyoN60Q

Go Up