Potatoe Pie

Started by HerpyDooves, 2013 Apr 09, 14:35:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

2013 Apr 09, 14:35:05 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 12, 20:36:10 by HerpyDooves
Name: Potatoe Pie, also likes to be known as Paul.
Race: Super hero
Job: Being a tree
Mane/Tail Color: Both
Eye Color: White?
Fur Color: Orange
Dislikes: You! ovO

History:

Not knowing where he came from, Paul was adopted by the evil doctor known as Doctor Z. Doctor Z was a really kool guy. The Doctor gave him powers that made him super awesome!!!!!! Doctor Z was also friends with Doctor Who, so they got to go to any time period they wanted to, which was also pretty awesome. He then went to Canterlot in a dingy, and it crashed when he landed and it turned into 3 planks of wood and 2 sticks for some reason. When he got there, he slapped Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, and they died. So he became master of the world. Everyone thought this was a cool idea. He then became friends with Whobedibu, who shared his awesome powers. He also became the king of the sky, but the Songbird kept bringing down his ship, which meant that he didn't wanna become king of the sky anymore. But after awhile, Twilight and her friends didn't like him being master of the world. They got the Elements of Harmony, and beat him up with sandwiches. He died. He could only afford one paragraph. The end.

Spoiler: show

Midnight Breeze

This is going straight to terribleponies.tumblr

GlassMirror

Gracie Sky

This OC needs a cutie mark and then it would be perfect.

For the Asylum, that is. ovO
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Tiger

ovO

He even has eyelashes  lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

PrincessButton

Oh my, he's very nice.  :]

Beautiful eyes. *-*
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 11, 16:48:44

Beautiful eyes. *-*

He's a hottie, isn't he? lol

Mr.Darkling

Make this glorious nightmare of an OC's description longer and over the top and I'll narrate it like I did king darksoul :3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2013 Apr 12, 18:36:49
Make this glorious nightmare of an OC's description longer and over the top and I'll narrate it like I did king darksoul :3

It's not super long, but it's expanded. I'll see how much more horror I can add to him. And if you could narrate his crappy history, that would be awesome. :3

Enstramentall

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Apr 11, 19:13:52
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Apr 11, 16:48:44

Beautiful eyes. *-*

He's a hottie, isn't he? lol
Psh, a TOTAL hottie. *cough*
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Seriack

Oh I see Enstra!!! Looking at stallions behind mah back! I mean.... Yeah, I'd totally take him out... :ajshifty:
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Enstramentall

Psh, that's only our Roleplay, Seriack.  :P As if Farsight doesn't to the same with mares!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Paul is a pony and an octapus.  :P i don't think anyone gets the reference....
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

HerpyDooves

He does like long walks on the beach... I don't get it though. :P Yes, I saw the small print. ;)

Go Up