Game won't change to 4K resolution.

Started by speedingcheetah, 2017 Sep 13, 23:47:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

speedingcheetah

I can not get the game to run in 4K (3840 X 2160) that is my laptop's native resolution.

I select the res in the settings, bt it doesn't load it even when restart the game.
Game appears locked to 1080 max.

Dark_Twilight

Try Alt +Enter, or set scalling on your GPU drivers side.

speedingcheetah

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2017 Sep 14, 13:01:16Try Alt +Enter, or set scalling on your GPU drivers side.

alt enter makes it windowed mode.

Scaling options of my gpu don't have anything to due with the game..its the game it self that will not switch resolutions. Other games will fine.

speedingcheetah

2017 Sep 14, 17:17:06 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 14, 17:24:17 by speedingcheetah
wait..ok..so the GUI scaling is not good in this game for higher than 1080.

I disabled the "Override high DPI scaling behavior: System" option that i enabled in the program properties in order to get the game GUI to look normal...
Disabling that allows the game to run in 4k, but the GUI is extremely small...not usable.

They need to work on making the game compatible for high DPI display then...

looks like 2048X1152 is the highest i can set it and not have the super tiny GUI.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up