Negative Talent EXP Bug

Started by Valander, 2017 Sep 13, 01:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Valander

2017 Sep 13, 01:40:51 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 01:42:48 by Valander
I was grinding in Evershade, when I had gotten disconnected by the server. Not minding that, I just log back in.

Only to find myself with that:

The talent's exp has gone into the negative million. This is the same for every talent.
I have tried grinding still to see if it was just an interface bug, but it was not.
I have also tried reconnecting, but to no avail.

This negative value being huge, that means I can't progress easily anymore.

While I was writing this, more people have reported to have their Talent experience in the negative. It seems like a global bug.

Night Striker

Huh, that is very odd, which server is this in? The server I'm on (San Franciscolt) doesn't seem to have anybody with the problem you just described. Well considering that this is pretty serious, you should probably report the bug the correct way.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Wheatni

This is indeed something that has effected(Affected?) a lot of other ponies.  It is sad, but I suppose I do not ming grinding levels again if I have to restart.  Just like to know if I have to or not.

And it was in Amareican

Proudy Hooves

European server is also infected with that bug :S
And my report in Phabricator about that bug is here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/T1446
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Quote from: Wheatni on 2017 Sep 13, 01:49:57This is indeed something that has effected(Affected?) a lot of other ponies.  It is sad, but I suppose I do not ming grinding levels again if I have to restart.  Just like to know if I have to or not.

And it was in Amareican

Hm, I just logged on and I seem to be affected too, with the whole negative xp thing, So i guess this isn't just an isolated event on a server than. Well I guess I'm glad that all of my characters are already lvl 50 so it doesn't affect me as much.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

AdrenalineRush26

San Franciscolt for me and I got hit with it at lvl 10. Happened to me during the August 2016 OAR too. I am stuck at level 10 :(

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Dark_Twilight

2017 Sep 13, 03:55:11 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 04:00:50 by Dark_Twilight

Lemon Pip

Happened to me to, barely lvl19.

Mistral Dreamer

it happened to me too annd i came so far that it is annoying to start again at lvl -200

I wanted to level up more to reach lvl 50 but i guess i won't play today until that bug got fixed.

speening0227

i have the same problem too D:  D:  D:

Black Night

Same problem
Nick: Fire Strike
lvl - 22
All talents: -
Please, help.

Mistral Dreamer

they looked after it but Combat is still under -64000 and partying still under -8000

Flying and healing are fixed but the most important one not...

.Muddy.

2017 Sep 13, 13:21:43 #14 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 13:23:48 by .Muddy.
Same here. Yesterday everything was just fine, but today... my combat exp is lower than -20k. The rest is also negative, but not as bad as combat is.

Flutt3rDash

Same problem here! Can't grind anything now! D:

Tripy998

I can assure you all, we are looking at this, and working to fix it. ^^
Discord Tag: Caramel#0404

Ancient Brony

Quote from: Tripy998 on 2017 Sep 14, 05:26:39I can assure you all, we are looking at this, and working to fix it. ^^

Thanks for the official confirmation and good luck tracking it down!

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up