princess of card games rpg

Started by Yugilover1, 2016 Jul 13, 13:58:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Yugilover1

2016 Jul 13, 13:58:52 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 13, 14:57:45 by Yugilover1
come join in and have fun on roll play about me being the princess of Equestria
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Julien999

I am sorry to bother you but... You need to write somekind of informations about it. Like, what is it about, the backstory, whatever stuffs that can be understood before starting the RP.

Without writting any useful information about this RP, the person will not really understand what is it and can possibly ignore this RP.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Yugilover1 on 2016 Jul 13, 13:58:52
come join in and have fun on roll play about me being the princess of Equestria

If you want it sooooooo mush, I can think of making a RP about this.

When @Yugilover1 replies, I'll delete this reply and please lock the topic (not you, yugi, I'm talking to mods, if they think this should happen)

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 25, 07:23:26
If you want it sooooooo mush, I can think of making a RP about this.

When @Yugilover1 replies, I'll delete this reply and please lock the topic (not you, yugi, I'm talking to mods, if they think this should happen)

Save deleting these comments can be marked as OOC until a full RP subject can be arranged. Being the Dueling Pony myself might I suggest a topic revolving around one of the seasons of Yugioh say Season one duelist kingdom and explore the island and themes rather than delve into the cardgame itself but that would just be my suggestion 

Yugilover1

I don't do rpg's on random sites I am sorry to say that but its true and even though LoE is kind of like that but at the same time its not
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Yugilover1 on 2017 Feb 25, 19:21:55
I don't do rpg's on random sites I am sorry to say that but its true and even though LoE is kind of like that but at the same time its not

I do not really understand what you mean. You won't make the RPG if you don't want to. There are a few other RPers that may look at this and think of making a RP. Also, yes LoE doesn't have to do anything with yugioh things and card games, but why not to make it look like it? I mean, ponies instead of humans or something like that. (I cannot answer well, because I don't see the series you are talking about) .

Go Up