No Suggestions board? (Need Y invert for camera mouse control)

Started by Eldur, 2017 Sep 16, 16:16:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Eldur

Why does this forum not have any section for game suggestions? There's just site suggestions  (right here) and general LoE talk with that tiny little "no suggestions" hint :o

So where's the right place to put suggestions regarding the game to? :I

And I've got one really important one, probably even gonna file this as a bug report. LoE badly needs Y-Invert, ETA: yesterday, please lol
And as I'm writing this, I'm 120% sure I made this suggestion already in January 2016 when the servers were open for a weekend. So there must have been a suggestions section that got removed... o.O

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Eldur on 2017 Sep 16, 16:16:34Why does this forum not have any section for game suggestions? There's just site suggestions  (right here) and general LoE talk with that tiny little "no suggestions" hint :o

So where's the right place to put suggestions regarding the game to? :I

Nowhere. Why? Becouse if there was it would just be flooded by people posting ideas, and nothing would get done becouse of devs attendind to 100s of ideas people would want. Although nothing wrong with it people should understant that there is a loooot to be done still to the game besides couple hundreds reported bugs.

And if you want to invert mouse controls there should be some tool to use if you try and goole it yourself rather than having someone else do it for you.

Ancient Brony

Nevermind

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up