Can't even get logged in.

Started by skycolorful, 2017 Sep 15, 22:30:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

skycolorful

So I boot up the game, into the game screen and I can't even get logged in at first it starts of normal. I use my login, from the forum page and I click login. It takes a couple a minutes, thinking that I'm even able to get into the actual game.

Its just says "Error: Couldn't log in: Couldn't connect to the server"
This is after when the servers, are up and running 24/7, I also got this yesterday and didn't really think of much. I hope to solve the issue soon, the game looks really lit to play.

-Sky

otherunicorn

2017 Sep 16, 01:01:32 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 16, 06:50:44 by otherunicorn
Also cannot log in. I get password/username may be incorrect error. It worked this morning. Has the been hacked again or is the login server down? 

Logged in eventually.

For some reason, the login name had added "the " to the front of it without my help.

~Ivy~

you're not the only one I've never been able to log in - Every time I try I get to the sign in screen and then the screen where it list servers I choose Amareicas ~ Ping: N/A

Then it attempts to establish a connection to the server and I always get the same response

Failed to Connect : Failed to establish connection: no response from the remote host.

I guess I'll never get to play the game.

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: skycolorful on 2017 Sep 15, 22:30:26Its just says "Error: Couldn't log in: Couldn't connect to the server"
This is after when the servers, are up and running 24/7, I also got this yesterday and didn't really think of much. I hope to solve the issue soon, the game looks really lit to play.

-Sky

There is not a MMO with 24/7 uptime. Eventually they have to be taken down for maintenance.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up