Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

francoglop1

2015 Jan 22, 21:23:01 #300 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 21:50:04 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 20:59:32
Hmm... the end of the times.. what is it about  :D?

i wrote a whole explanation and for some reason icould post it, sorry

have a photo of my coffee while we wait cuz why not.

HidekiPena

I'm having trouble updating my avatar.. think it has something to do with the game DL?

ig1mi

Are you gonna try and use that xbox360 controller for LoE by any-chance? Because last I remember...the game uses keyboard controls only
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

World Eater

Ah, so I was a bit concerned when I saw it showing not yet available... is the game still being worked on so, that they can only release it just before the server opens?

On top of that, I would much like to have a copy of the server software for my own uses.
...Pun intended.

francoglop1

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 22, 21:26:44
Are you gonna try and use that xbox360 controller for LoE by any-chance? Because last I remember...the game uses keyboard controls only

now that you mention it i might try to use it if it has support

goodponyplayer

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 21:23:01
i wrote a whole explanation and for some reason icould post it, sorry

have a photo of my http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. coffee while we wait cuz why not.

Hmm...that seems to be a good coffee... i dun like coffe but that looks good... :3
Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 21:26:54
Did somepony call a doctor  ovO ?

Oh hello doctor, hows the adventures :P ?
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

ChibiGrrl

Ah, it's nice to know I'm not the only one spamming the refresh button on the downloads page  X3

Akilas

Looks like that refresh page actually works, im already have the download in, thanks
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Docta^Whoovian

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 21:30:18
:3Oh hello doctor, hows the adventures :P ?
Going good, you know.... taking companions around the universe and showing/fighting daleks and all  ;) ...... stuff of the sort while waiting for the DL

Dark Spectrum

Maaaaaaaaaybe they'll release it at 11:59pm? Who knows. Hasn't been there all day.
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Minor-T5

The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

francoglop1

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 22, 21:30:18
Hmm...that seems to be a good coffee... i dun like coffe but that looks good... :3Oh hello doctor, hows the adventures :P ?

oh believe me, it tasted good  :]

Docta^Whoovian

Quote from: Minor-T5 on 2015 Jan 22, 21:35:39
This thread/topic is going crazy right now.
when does it ever go un crazy....  :s

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 21:33:37
Going good, you know.... taking companions around the universe and showing/fighting daleks and all  ;) ...... stuff of the sort while waiting for the DL

oh, ik how it feels...except for the going to the universe, fighting daleks and that stuff...and companions :P
Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 22, 21:32:00
Looks like that refresh page actually works, im already have the download in, thanks

wait what? *refreshes* *no download* whaaaat? o_O
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Akilas

Yep, we all are crazy waiting the game, you can be sure of that
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Black Streak

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 22, 21:37:33
Yep, we all are crazy waiting the game, you can be sure of that
Got that right!  :D

Akilas

"Deal with it"

Docta^Whoovian

Probably gonna play (and maybe finish) a round of civ 5 while i wait :/ somebody yell or punch me in A heart of mine..... :P

francoglop1

2015 Jan 22, 21:44:16 #319 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 21:52:20 by LaptopBrony
have some more photos, this time from my dog.

and yes, my mind is going rogue right now.

Go Up