Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pembroke

I dunno, I'm just hoping it is up in time to provide enough time for downloading the actual game. Also hoping it misses my work hours

francoglop1

i have a question: will i lag too much in the servers? i live in in the southeast of south america (argentina) with a good router that is used by 5 persons including me

Minor-T5

We must be patient. They have worked hard to get the game ready for us fellow ponies. I would rather have a working game they a complete broken mess even though this is still in Pre-Alpha which isn't the most finished phase in a game.
The ponies I will play as:
Schmooky Luke, Barney Calhoof, and Floofie Pillow
---------------
Steam: Schmookyluke

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 22, 19:08:41
i have a question: will i lag too much in the servers? i live in in the southeast of south america (argentina) with a good router that is used by 5 persons including me
When your in-game, there is hardly any-noticeable lag from my experience. Most of the trouble is getting in a server, which is bound to occur again
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

francoglop1

dammit, i have to eat, and i bet while i eat it going to post and when i come back i'll have to accept 30 minutes of non-stop madness.

Leonexus

I found this game a few days after the last open server test...I think I can wait a little longer. ^-^
Hope everypony has a fantastic day!

katangel6

goodponyplayer

Ugh....fell asleep when the site was down.... no download so faar DD:
So...gotta pass the time. Just need to calm down... anyone wanna speak bout the plans when they go to the server? kind of a type of a time killer...  :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

broe

Am I the only one who noticed that when saying the abbreviation for Legends of Equestria by letter sounds like 'Ellowee'?
//ShotForUnrelatedNote-
Code Select
h,,,horse?

Lamedonyx

But guys (and ladies), remember that the servers only opens on Saturday. Whichmeans that even if you download it now, you'll have to wait the rest of the day.

katangel6

wait tommorow and HOW do u put a gif in ur signature?  D:   DD:

Makenshi

Quote from: Minor-T5 on 2015 Jan 22, 19:10:37
We must be patient. They have worked hard to get the game ready for us fellow ponies.

What he said!! :D

I was still growing restless when this happened http://i.imgur.com/kjD1DjU.png
That was incredible!

I'm going to sleep and I have work tomorrow, that means I'll probably miss the start of the downloads... I just hope I'll be able to download it before saturday. Hear my wish, Luna! And here I go once again with the hope of meeting you in my dreams...

Take care everypony!
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

Akilas

but at last we will have the game already downloaded, but the important its to stay calm and try too focus in other things wile the download is ready
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Docta^Whoovian

Anyone wanna start talking bout some stuffs while we wait "patiently"  DD: for the ever waiting moment of the download? it'd make it go by faster  :D ............ ovO

Altonator

The game is neigh
(AKA the game is near)
Anypony got a suggestion as to what i should cover on my stream? I covered the locations last time so i was thinking quests this time

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Lamedonyx on 2015 Jan 22, 19:32:00
But guys (and ladies), remember that the servers only opens on Saturday. Whichmeans that even if you download it now, you'll have to wait the rest of the day.

Preparation, files checking, stuff like that... "Its better to already have it prepared, instead of downloading it later and suffering a bit of loss of the game."
Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 19:50:47
Anyone wanna start talking bout some stuffs while we wait "patiently"  DD: for the ever waiting moment of the download? it'd make it go by faster  :D ............ ovO

Sure, whatchu have in mind  :D ?
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Docta^Whoovian

dunno, anything XD , maybe soem thing like "hows the weather" :P but for real i dunno

goodponyplayer

Quote from: Docta^Whoovian on 2015 Jan 22, 19:54:44
dunno, anything XD , maybe soem thing like "hows the weather" :P but for real i dunno

alriiiight..... so, saw any good films recently? ( lol )

Go Up