2013 Aug 12, 07:21:35 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 09, 10:06:04 by Ramisha
Forest Wyvern

Race: Earth Pony

Talent: Drawing
Job: Adventurer
Herd: Knights of the Dawn
Position: Squire
Life goal: Unknown  o_o

Description: Forest Wyvern appears to be a fine, respectable and admirable pony, but don't be fooled - she's far from that. She loves all animals, especially dragons, and often gets them to pose for her drawings. She is recognizable by her scruffy brown mane and warped trot, due to a damage in her front leg. You can usually see her outside, sketching or wandering around, or even adventuring.
Personality: Honest, generous, smart, shy and introverted, insecure, mean, clumsy
Interests: Art, beasts (especially dragons) , science, weapons and armor

Marcy Foster

Race: Pegasus

Talent: Imagination and computers
Job:  Explorer
Herd: Mint Kingdom
Position: Artist
Life goal: Becoming famous

Description: Marcy Foster is a hyperactive and seemingly happy pony. She loves all forms of art, and computers. You can recognize her by her upbeat presence and short mane.Sometimes wears a blue scarf or a black bag. You can usually see her flying all over Equestria, or inside her Cloudopolis home.
Personality: Hyperactive, friendly, sensitive, tomboyish, overly emotional, forgetful
Interests: All kinds of art - drawing, photography, music, dance... Computers, beasts, adventures, making new friends

Spoiler: Don't mind this. • show
Race:
[hr]
Talent:
Job:
Herd:
Position:
Life goal:
[hr]
Description:
Personality:
Interests:

lemongrass

Did you draw them yourself? They're very good!  :D

Ramisha

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Aug 14, 15:57:14
Did you draw them yourself? They're very good!  :D
Oh,yes,I did and thanks! PS Sorry,didn't see your comment before. If you'd like, I could draw your ponies too....but not if you have a horde of them  :P

Twisted-Shadow

Wow , they are so amazingly drawn  :o, i like the way you drew them  ^-^ , especially the grey one ( i still like the first one xD) .
Cherrychanga or chimicherry? What if I combine them? Chimicherrychanga! One of my favorite funny words is 'kumquat'!  And 'pickle barrel'! Isn't that funny to say? Pickle barrel pickle barrel. Say it with me! kumquat , pickle barrel , kumquat , pickle barrel, kumquat, chimicherrychanga!

lemongrass

That would be great! I only have one pony, violet horizon:

Ramisha

Quote from: lemongrass on 2013 Aug 16, 18:12:37
That would be great! I only have one pony, violet horizon:

Yay! That's great,today I can draw almost the whole day because my family is gone(I mean I could draw with them here but I prefer it when I'm alone because they keep looking at what I'm drawing and it annoys me,and my dad keeps telling me how it should look)
I'll get drawing right now.  ;)

lemongrass

Thank you so much! :D

Ramisha

Yay! I'm happy you like it  :)
omg this is the cutest face ever :) :) :) :) :) :) pinkie army!

Ramisha

Updated,with written info about every pony, not just pictures.
Oh and also kitties.

lemongrass

GoldenTerrabyte

Can you draw Rainstorm? His pic is in my avatar. Click the link to my art page(not my OC page!) in my sig for more pictures.
I'm back

Ramisha

2013 Sep 06, 13:41:36 #11 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 06, 13:54:43 by Ramisha
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 10:25:42
Can you draw Rainstorm? His pic is in my avatar. Click the link to my art page(not my OC page!) in my sig for more pictures.

Definitely! I'll have time now because weekeeeend!  :D

edit: Oh yeah ps. I remember you liked how I drew this pony:

so I will draw your pony like that!  ;)
edit2:HAHAAH on that edit instead of the picture of the pony I accidentally post this photo instead!!!

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 06, 14:02:11 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 06, 14:03:45 by Yellowpikmin476
That's funny! lol
If you need a detailed description, look no further!
He's a navy blue pegasus stallion with grey eyes, grey mane and tail with teal stripe over top of mane/tail, and muddy hooves. :]
I'm back

Ramisha

Updated and completely revamped.....Now with only myself as a pony or how the fancy kids call it, my ponysona.
You'll notice her colors are a bit different from the one in my signature, but the picture in the post is how she looks now.
And I changed her name. I wanted to name her Forest Shade (I still might), but Wyvern fits better as I absolutely love dragons.

GoldenTerrabyte

How can you NOT roleplay with a character like this?
I'm back

Ramisha

Well I just don't have the time for roleplaying  X3 oh and I'm happy you like her :)

GoldenTerrabyte

I know what you mean, I just don't like to use other peoples' OCs, because I don't know them the way the creator does.
I'm back

Ramisha

I added two new ponies. I like Rum Barrel. She's cool.

sammym07

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Ramisha

Yay :D
I'm gonna make up a new pegasus for the open server weekend! :3 I'm not sure how will it look but I'm 100% certain it will be a guy.  :P Oh also Sammy if you need a drawing, I could help you :)

Go Up