Which member of the mane 6 would make a good teacher?

Started by bobbykill201, 2014 Dec 07, 10:35:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bobbykill201

2014 Dec 07, 10:35:01 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 07, 10:41:49 by bobbykill201
If you were in highschool and your teacher was one of the mane 6 who would make a good teacher and why?

Weremetalwolf

Well, I guess that the obvious choice would be Twilight but if you think that she's a princess now, she wouldn't have much time to teach ponies what she knows due her duties. Rarity has her boutique to run and Applejack has her farm to take care. We all know how Fluttershy behaves when in front of other ponies so she's excluded. Pinkie pie is, well, Pinkie Pie so no. Thus the only one left is Rainbow Dash and I guess she might be a good teacher for gym lessons.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lync Volan

well when i still went to high school i never spent much time in class but given all the students i met and dealt with only Applejack could handle them using Strength and her ability to tie everyone up
of course Twilight is the only one who has the smarts to teach others but she could not get the students to behave unless she used magic of sorts
  :l

Tiger

I'm pretty sure Twilight would be able to get the students to behave, considering the magic she has. she could turn a bird into an orange as a demonstration of what happens if the students misbehave

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Little Star

I think RD would be a good P.E. or sports teacher. She's really encouraging and a little arrogance helps to make students do their best.

cloudwilk

I'd like Pinkie Pie... she's engaging and really clever at what she does. It's too bad nopony understands her XP

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Chromastone64

All of them :)
Twilight for science, RD and Applejack for P.E, Fluttershy for gardening, Rarity for English, and Pinkie for...anything.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 15, 13:46:51
All of them :)
Twilight for science, RD and Applejack for P.E, Fluttershy for gardening, Rarity for English, and Pinkie for...anything.
Pinkie should be baking :D

Go Up