Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainboom Blitz

I yawn as I walk into the class where Wings is and sit down in the back of the class and I quickly fall back to sleep and snore loudly

cloudyraindrops90

why wouldn't I?! I feel the best!!!
{The door is open, I am back again}

indigoEruption

Miru finally was ushered into the university, all his stuff in his dorm room already there thanks to to his shady mentor of a unicorn. He was instructed to learn as much as he could, and not to skip any classes. Every bit of knowledge is important. The lavender earth pony assured his mentor before they left campus, Miru becoming slightly lonely at the feeling knowing he will only be 'seeing' him through letters now. He doesn't like being away from friends. No way!
With a heavy sigh he rooted through his own things, making the room feel more like his own room, his home away from home. Yes. This should do nicely. He looked around some, hands on his hips...Hooves...Wait. He looks down, and becomes kinda embarrassed at the fact he caught himself standing on two legs again. Thank goodness the door was closed! That would've been just an awful way to start his new semester if someone saw him! His mind raced about that potential horrible things, making the feminine earth stallion release a shaky sigh. Calm down, Miru. It's just school. If they don't like you, you can muscle your way through, yeah! He weakly and quietly 'aha'd to himself, not really feeling that much better.  He sat on the edge of his new bed, not bothering to 'sit like a normal pony' at this point. He's seen others sit like this. At least 10%. This should be fine. Yeah.

FakeSmile

Eleanor didn't look like she believed
what Pastel said. She put a hoof on
her chin, trying to figure out how this
possibly happen. All she remembered
was Pastel was fine when she enter
the pond and now is acting out of
character. Eleanor walked over toward
the pond. She looked down into the
black liquid as she pondered over the
topic. The pink lily drifted toward Eleanor.
Eleanor stared hard at the lily before
levitating it out of the liquid. She looked
at the lily and then at Pastel. A unamused
expression formed on her face as she
finally made the connection. She looked
toward Pastel and showed her the lily,
wanting to see how she would react.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

cloudyraindrops90

*pastel then flew by Eleanor,grabbed the Lilly, flew back in the pond, and returned it to its original spot.*

FakeSmile

Eleanor eyes were wide from shock
of Pastel. She looked back at Pastel
as she was back in the pond. Eleanor
let out an exhausted sigh as she
watch the Pegasus. She then turned
to her bag and pulled out a jar. Carefully,
she filled the jar with the black liquid
As she was putting the lid on she said,
Okay, you win Pastel. You can
stay in the pond...
But...
I think I will go to the cafe and
get a super triple chocolate cake
with hot fudge and ice cream.
But you can stay here with the
Lily!

Eleanor flashed a smile at Pastel
before turning around to get
her bag. She then started to walk
slowly away, hoping the temptation
of ice cream and cake will get
Pastel out of the pond.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

cloudyraindrops90

*pastel flew out of the pond, got the black ooze off , and hovered upside down above Eleanor ((because reasons))*

FakeSmile

(( You are doin' a wonderful job
with Pink Lily Pastel. lol ))

Eleanor looked up at Pastel and couldn't
help but smile. She was glad Pastel was
more outgoing and happy, but didn't
like the fact the lily had something to do with it.
Not wanting to make Pastel upset and fly back
to the pond, Eleanor started to sing a happy tune
as the mares made there way toward the Cafe.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

indigoEruption

Miru, get your butt up.
After getting over his whines and inner worries, the young male left his room, and began to walk around, ears back in a rather defensive manner. Eventually, he found some students, and decided to eavesdrop. Oh. Cafe? Hm. Chocolate things can be served at cafes. He decided to walk to the cafe as well, like some of the other students were doing.
Once there, he ordered what he pleased,  as it wasn't too expensive for him. He sat at a booth area by himself, looking out the windows and admiring the colorful world silently. Oh, wow fast service! The fleece wearing boy eventually began nibbling on what he ordered, which is chocolate glazed eclairs, aaand a mocha. Yes, this is nice.

Rainboom Blitz

*sits down next to Miru and introduces himself to Miru kindly and I hand him a map of the college campus*
" say, you're new here, wanna be friends?"

indigoEruption

Miru nearly knocks everything over due to his arms jerking back up against himself out of surprise of the other friendly being sitting next to him and offering his friendship (what seemed) to be out of nowhere.
"I. I...Yes, let us be friends." He chirped in his young voice, eyes still all wide, looking all spooked still. He stares at the map some, then awkwardly fumbles it into his blue saddlebags. Yes nothing out of the ordinary here hahahaaa Miru is having a hard time keeping his cool. New friend jitters, lets go with that.

cloudyraindrops90

((Thanks!))

*pastel followed Eleanor to the cafe*

Rainboom Blitz

2015 May 17, 14:59:13 #1232 Last Edit: 2015 May 17, 15:06:57 by Rainboom Blitz
" ok, that's settled, my name's Rainboom Blitz; son of Rainbow Dash what's your name my friend?"

Post Merge

*hands Miru a glass of chocolate milk and a cookie that I made from the remaining last bit of goodness from my corrupted heart.* " enjoy my gift to u for our friendship"

indigoEruption

"UH..." OH GOD NAMES. He knew by now his real name wasn't really good at fitting in, so he used his 'last name' for this situation. "My uh...My name is...Ink Comet, yeah!" He chortled a little, smile artificially wide in hopes the other would buy it. He realized that name would be more befitting for a unicorn, and his envy and jealousy boiled up a little at the cruel game luck played upon him. He awkwardly sipped his coffee-based drink some to stop himself from the stare and smile that was directed to Rainbow, now staring straight ahead over the edge of his mug.
He was an odd earth pony for sure, but he means well. Who knows, maybe he's a foreigner?

Rainboom Blitz

"that's a cool name, you're kinda cute by the way, what breed are you?" * sips my mug of spiced apple cider as I wink at him*

FakeSmile

Eleanor and Pastel approach the Cafe.
A small frown formed on her face. She
was worried how Pastel will behave
around all the sweets. Eleanor walked
over toward the door. As she held the
door she said,
Okay Pastel, you have to behave in here.
No funny business...
Okay?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

indigoEruption

OH LORDY THE WINKING. Miru felt VERY WORKED UP. Flustered, even. "Eaaarth pony?" He sounded unsure. Did he mean like dale horse? Miru looked at himself some. He doesn't know. Gosh darn. "Auvergne? Yon...Yonaguni???" He whispered, not really sure himself. How is he supposed to know?? "I don't know, a mix??? What do you mean?" He warbled, all flustered and nervous still. Fidgety fleece pone.

cloudyraindrops90

ok, ok.... *pastel turned right side up and landed on the ground next to Eleanor.*

FakeSmile

Eleanor smiled as the Pegasus landed next
to her. She held the door open for Pastel
and the two mares enter the cafe. To her
relief, not too many ponies were at the
cafe. Eleanor made her way toward the
counter of the cafe. She then looked up
at the menu to see what kind of drink
she would like.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rainboom Blitz

2015 May 17, 16:36:41 #1239 Last Edit: 2015 May 17, 16:39:14 by Rainboom Blitz
"I'm a full-blooded Pegasus looking for a special somepony....someone like you...my friend" *winks even more as I hand him a couple bits as a gift*

Post Merge

" I can buy anything your heart desires, what would u like from the cafe's menu? I'm buying...my treat"

Go Up