General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

Okay, it looks AMAZING, now to my thought of the trailer.
I see tons of legendaries, the story better be long and good, and not just try to fit them all in and making it seem like "Oooh look, tons of rare things you should buy this game even if the story is horseapples!" No! They must make them all fit the parts!
And that spinny part at 0:33 better be after the questions, I'll be mad if you can just choose! Also, sad that it seems like Pikachu and Riolu will be the only non-starter pokémons you'l be able to be/obtain as a friend.I think Eevee/Shinx/Meowth/Vulpix deserved that one spot better then Riolu.
The town looks exciting, wonder in what way you'll live in/near to it, I really liked the idea of Wiggly Guild from PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.
Wish I knew Japanese so I could make out more of what is going on. Atleast glad over that you get all starters!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 31, 14:56:05
Confirmed: all the Pokémon will be around this time.

Yes! I was hoping for Cresselia once again. She's my only main healer of my team in pokemon mystery dungeon series.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

So, until we get more info, I wanna start a discussion:

We've seen Mega Evolution in Shuffle and Rumble World, and it'd be weird if it wasn't included in some way for Super Mystery Dungeon. My question is: how do you think they'll implement it for... well... Super Mystery Dungeon?

I will keep my thoughts to myself for the time being.

KirbyFluttershy

Well We all know that mega evo stones are hold items, but they're automatically taken off if the pokemon member is on stand by.

oh btw bulbapedia predicted that ORAS demo would end at may 31st, but It seems they're predicting the date ahead of time. Normally nintendo and the pokemon company decides when to take the ORAS demo off from the eShop. here's the info that I picked it up

Rikaria

Don't forget that there needs to be a special bond for the Mega Evolution to trigger.

LostSanity

It could be a very good game as long as it isn't too difficult.

Gates to Infinity was difficult at times. Frustratingly so sometimes. For me at least.

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

GtI was a joke to me, honestly... Having Team Attacks (or whatever they're called) made clearing rooms way too easy, especially Monster Houses.

LostSanity

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 May 31, 18:22:08
GtI was a joke to me, honestly... Having Team Attacks (or whatever they're called) made clearing rooms way too easy, especially Monster Houses.

Whoops. So that's what I was doing wrong.

I now feel dumb.

ono
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

Team attacks not only does damage, but it has secondary effect based on the leading pokemon's type. I normally use Team Attack when necessary such as monster houses and boss fights, but when it comes to having moves that can target the whole room, they're good to have without using team attack so the power of the moves may vary on the upgraded move, the user's sp atk stat, and opponent's sp. def stat and defending type.

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon Shuffle - Exp. Points x1.5 Gift

To celebrate the release of the Pokémon Shuffle Nintendo 3DS Theme last week globally, when you check in you will receive a gift of 5 Exp. Points x1.5 items for you to use. These items can be used to boost the experience your Pokémon gain in a match. You can get this item by checking in at any point between now and August 3rd at 06:00 UTC.

KirbyFluttershy

here's the english version of the nintendo direct. It did show a little of pokemon super mystery dungeon just like the japanese version of the video.

Rikaria

Watched it this morning. Apparently we get to choose our starter this time, but it's unknown if our partner will be picked the same way.

KirbyFluttershy

Well Apparently eevee can't be picked as a starter and a partner. What we know is that we can pick the starters from all the regions plus pikachu and riolu as we noticed from the trailer. I hope they can release the demo like the gates to infinity demo.

Rikaria

Looking at OR/AS and GtI, they probably will.

KirbyFluttershy

Let's hope that they can allow us to do Friend Rescues again by not only streetpass, but also passwords and nintendo WFC.

Rikaria

Nintendo WFC services ended already. I think you meant Nintendo Network.

And yes, I'd absolutely love if if they'd bring back online connectivity again. Yes, Gates to Infinity had that as well, but we only could download new dungeons, and multiplayer was limited to local only.

Stardust Dragon

I'd like to put out an open trade request for a Hydration (hidden ability) Swanna.  If anyone has one (female preferred, but not needed), please let me know, and if you have any special requests for a returning Pokemon.  I don't have too many HAs of my own, but I am capable of breeding most anything with normal abilities.

SimK64

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Jun 04, 13:47:49
I'd like to put out an open trade request for a Hydration (hidden ability) Swanna.  If anyone has one (female preferred, but not needed), please let me know, and if you have any special requests for a returning Pokemon.  I don't have too many HAs of my own, but I am capable of breeding most anything with normal abilities.

What type of Pokeball do you want the Swanna in?

I would think that is why you ask for a female HA Swanna.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: SimK64 on 2015 Jun 04, 13:54:42
What type of Pokeball do you want the Swanna in?

I would think that is why you ask for a female HA Swanna.

The female was mainly to make my own breeding easier, since I was going to fiddle around with names, natures and hopefully shininess (I'm crazy I know, but the character I want to reference makes better use of Swanna's shiny coloring).  I hadn't considered a type of Poke Ball, but if you're seriously offering may I request a Quick or a Great Ball?

Go Up