spore topic

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Jan 22, 01:29:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

discuss spore

ill be getting fraps soon and ill try to conquer the galaxy

Book Smarts

Grox are annoying  :l , my race would've gotten to the center of the universe if it wasn't for one of my ally fleet members that decided to fire first  >:/

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 22, 06:49:19
Grox are annoying  :l , my race would've gotten to the center of the universe if it wasn't for one of my ally fleet members that decided to fire first  >:/

Simples, ally them. You get a super buffed space ship ally aswell 8D

Slight problem, everyone hates you. I mean EVERYONE.

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jan 24, 16:14:04

Some person I don't remember: I allied the grox... the species I raised since they were babies hated me...
Me: TROLOLOLOLOL
And that is me playing spore in a nutshell.

Jk, I actually just love playing the game, I make some really weird stuff like my first full run was only up to the tribal stage, sadly the bobogaza died off... They looked pretttyyyyyyyy epik if I say so myself.
Spoiler: The bobogaza in all their glory • show
Sadly I no longer can use my account, and it won't even let me make a new one. One day EA.. one day you will let Rockomay return in all her glory... I will restore life to the bobogaza!
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

KoalaLover99

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2013 Jan 25, 00:43:31
Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jan 24, 16:14:04

Some person I don't remember: I allied the grox... the species I raised since they were babies hated me...
Me: TROLOLOLOLOL
And that is me playing spore in a nutshell.

Jk, I actually just love playing the game, I make some really weird stuff like my first full run was only up to the tribal stage, sadly the bobogaza died off... They looked pretttyyyyyyyy epik if I say so myself.
Spoiler: The bobogaza in all their glory • show
Sadly I no longer can use my account, and it won't even let me make a new one. One day EA.. one day you will let Rockomay return in all her glory... I will restore life to the bobogaza!

That creature is... interesting

I mostly just make humanoids or weird dragon thingies. I have thids weird thing that everything that I make has to have wings ._.

Go Up