Hi! and HELP!

Started by bronychick450, 2015 Feb 18, 00:45:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bronychick450

Hi! I m new! My name is Gentle Breeze. :D Also i need help! How do I get an avatar? D:

WildPretzel

2015 Feb 18, 03:41:33 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 18, 03:46:08 by WildPretzel
I really need help with getting one of my Profile Pics i just Sketched up before, i really want to make it my profile pic but it just come with a Square very thin box and a Small little file looking picture with mountains inside it  :c

Btw Welcome and Hello to LOE, I hope you will like it here.
Don't Forget to check the Rules when you have time too. :3

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
You also can chattin with me and other ponies(im always in chatbox :P)
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~
if ya hav som problem about profile pic, check it out~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13097.0

the game will open in

hmm 15 months

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Caballia

Quote from: bronychick450 on 2015 Feb 18, 00:45:28
Hi! I m new! My name is Gentle Breeze. :D Also i need help! How do I get an avatar? D:

Hover the mouse over the profile tab and click forum profile. the thing for the avatar should be at the top. for some reason you can't upload one to the site to use, so it needs to be a link to a picture..

but welcome, Comrade!
Oh, what a night

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

PoetryInMotion

Greetings, and Salutations, pleased to meet you, welcome to the forums please enjoy your stay.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then come on and hurry up for a current server test until 21st Feb!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up