Evershade Crusaders

Started by L4DTank101, 2017 Mar 26, 01:43:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

L4DTank101

2017 Mar 26, 01:43:23 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 26, 01:46:49 by L4DTank101

We are the Evershade Crusaders.

"Bringing Friendship one Exploration at a Time"

We as Evershade Crusaders love to explore. We stick together and make sure nopony is left behind: we never back down and never give in, we will fight to the dying breath to protect those who choose to wander the Evershade alone. Our goal is for you to be a proud explorer and find your role in your peers. Even if your role is taken, nopony can ever be better than you, we are all similar in a way. So let us join together as brothers and sisters. And take back what fear has taken from us. Because here with the Evershade Crusaders, you are a welcomed friend. The creatures whom tread the Evershade beware the piercing light of our magic for we are coming

The Elements of Community:

The Element of Unity - To Be Decided
The Element of Trust - Arcania Wonder
The Element of Peace - Peacekeeper
The Element of Forgiveness - Rainy Belle
The Element of Perseverance - Teal
The Element of Support - Firestar Dashie

Spoiler: show

Members:

Unicorns

Eternal Impact
Elfy
Glimmering Aurora

Pegasus

Peacekeeper
Teal
Rainy Belle
Heavenly Tone
Peg Aysys
Spring Tapia
Shadow Wing
Aspir Drops
Arson
Minty Burst
Bumble Crash
Kael Silverstar
Firestar Dashie
Warisarcy
Cherry Cream
Shadow Phantom
Serpent Scale
Meteor Sprint
Jamison Braveheart
Color Bow
Flutter Lights

Earth

Reid Pages
Naura
Strawberry Sun
Chacka Lackin
Eternal Winter
Chack

Unknown

Pony Noir
Tune
Tuxedo Charmer
Star Stream

Member Pictures

Official Rules (forum/steam/skype):

• No NSFW Roleplay PERIOD!

• Keep Cursing to a minimum.

• User must be 13+

• Do not spam chats or other members.

• Maximum of 3 direct photo uploads at a time(skype chat).

• Personal Identifiable Information(PII) may only be shared in private chat(skype/steam).

• No harassment(bullying) PERIOD!

• RP belongs in the RP group chat.

• New rules and procedures are decided via vote.

• Be respectful of others names, genders, sexuality and otherwise.

• DO NOT DISCUSS RELIGIONS OR POLITICS!

• Arguments between members are to be done in private chat.

• Any shipping posted must not be NSFW nor may it contain kissing on lips or below the head.

• Hello? Hello, hello?! Well the company owners told me to say that what they says goes so yeah, please remember to smile because you're the face of Evershade Entertainment.(Translation: Follow what the admins say, do not argue.)

• Check Crusader Cove periodically so the -NA- animatronic doesn't go after you

• Be sure to check cam 11 and wind up the music box so the Peacekeeper puppet doesn't come out

How to join? Fill out the form below!

OC Name:
OC Age:
OC Race:
OC Gender:
OC Talent:
Reason:

NEWS:

Have Steam? Be sure to join the group! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EvershadeCrusaders

Group Created Content:

Videos

Evershade Crusaders, first adventure!

Evershade Crusaders, Ted and the Castle Ruins

Dance party in front of Sugarcane Corner

Pictures:

Art:

-Rainy Belle

Aqua Fire

2017 Mar 26, 11:20:46 #1 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 26, 11:23:45 by Aqua Fire
I would love to join!
OC Name: Aqua Fire
OC Age: 13
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Fire-Water powers
Reason: I saw this in unread posts, and thought I would give it a try. So far, I love it!

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

EY!!! I didn't realize we have a refreshed thread for our herd x3 . So this will be our supporting thread for now on.

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Mar 26, 11:20:46
I would love to join!
OC Name: Aqua Fire
OC Age: 13
OC Race: Earth Pony
OC Talent: Fire-Water powers
Reason: I saw this in unread posts, and thought I would give it a try. So far, I love it!

You just barely made the age limit x3 and everything else looks good.

Welcome to the herd @Aqua Fire  ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Yes, this is me.
OC Name: Nightshade
OC Age: 16
OC Race: Changeling (except she ran away from the hive because she didn't feel like a changeling and now lives in Ponyville)
OC Talent: Astronomy and Magic (Oh, and disguising!)
Reason: I read the unread posts and saw this, so I thought that this was a good guild. So far, I love the job and thought it would be a great fit for my OC. Love it! <3

Peace Keeper

2017 Sep 21, 05:58:52 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 21, 06:05:25 by Peace Keeper
 :o  mamamia been so long noticing the herd thread x3

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Jun 03, 18:42:55Yes, this is me.
OC Name: Nightshade
OC Age: 16
OC Race: Changeling (except she ran away from the hive because she didn't feel like a changeling and now lives in Ponyville)
OC Talent: Astronomy and Magic (Oh, and disguising!)
Reason: I read the unread posts and saw this, so I thought that this was a good guild. So far, I love the job and thought it would be a great fit for my OC. Love it! <3

Sorry to not see this earlier x3

Welcome aboard @Nightshade Star
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Zelouiix

2017 Oct 03, 13:08:25 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 03, 13:15:02 by Zelouiix
I've already posted and received an answer on the ancient thread, but I didn't receive any herd invitations so I repost here :

OC Name: Fire Flare
OC Age: 19
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: I have a flame cutie mark. Somehow my skin cannot burn, and I can easily master fire. Good at science in general.
Reason: I've been told while studying that making friend is important, so I wanted to try :-)

Silverbeat

May I please join?  ^-^
I'll fill out the information for both of my ponies, but I tend to just go with Silverbeat most of the time. I still do use Busta Rhyme a fair bit, though.

OC Name: Silverbeat
OC Age: 21
OC Race: Unicorn
OC Talent: Music. She likes making music, but isn't too great with the words (that's why she works with Busta a lot). You'll rarely find her without her headphones.
Reason: Silver likes to explore and find new places, and exploring is even more fun when you do it with friends. (I was looking through the list of herds, and this one drew me in. It sounds like fun ^-^ )

OC Name: Busta Rhyme
OC Age: 23
OC Gender: Male
OC Talent: Music. Especially rap music, because he's good with rhymes. But he's pretty good with other kinds, too.
Reason: Busta is joining because Silver made it sound cool. Plus, it means they can hang out together more. (........It's still me lol )
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

RainbowDBrony

2017 Oct 10, 16:49:47 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 10, 19:16:45 by RainbowDBrony Reason: Addition
Posting so that I can join this herd.
OC Character: Winter Breeze
OC: Age: 18
OC Sex: Female
OC Talent: Winter Weather creation
Reason: I would like to team up with others of the herd to level and do quests.  Also, events if able.

GlitterGlow

OC Name:Sparkly Lights
OC Age:17
OC Race:Unicorn
OC Gender:Female
OC Talent:Potion Making:A Useful Talent To Heal Other Members Of The Team
Reason:I Am A Explorer And I Would Like To Explore With Others And Help Others On The Team

Red Rum

2017 Oct 24, 15:21:15 #9 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 26, 12:24:59 by Spiral Dash Reason: No Clues Given
Oooops Sorry

Peace Keeper

Sorry it has been a while. Was super busy with stuff in real life. Let's take a look at all of them...

@Zelouiix
@Silverbeat
@RainbowDBrony
@GlitterGlow

You all are accepted, and associated OCs. Welcome  ^-^
I hope to see you all in the game.

RainbowDBrony

Thanks.  :D  I'll make sure to get my herd invite when I get on next.

CandyCookie

They Chose New Ones Already. Aw Man Oh Well Guess Im Gonna Wait Until They Are Adding More Members
The Queens Of Cookies

Peace Keeper

We still add members. Been busy for some time. I'll let the others know. Hopefully I get to see you all in-game.

CandyCookie

2017 Nov 07, 08:13:10 #14 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 12, 19:34:13 by CandyCookie Reason: Becuase I Dont Even Got A Chance
Ok
The Queens Of Cookies

Go Up