Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Jul 28, 02:19:37
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 00:56:48

Scientists somehow made blue steak, then tweaked the lighting to make it look normal brown. After the subjects finished eating, the scientists changed the light back to normal, and the subjects actually got physically ill at the sight of blue steak. :I

I find the extents that people go to in order to make food look "good" mildly annoying sometimes. I discovered that hamburger meat really turns gray when cooked, but companies put dyes in grocery store ground beef to make it turn brown.

Meat market ground beef that doesn't have those dyes tastes absolutely amazing compared to the dyed stuff you get from the grocery store. I don't care that it's gray.

Read: The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. It may be outdated by over 100 years, but it's still pretty mind blowing.

Though much has changed since then, when you think about it, or at least when I think about it, the food industry isn't the best industry out there today.  :l

True. I still don't understand how a bunch of peanut butter got infected with salmonella a few years back. :x

On-Topic: Why does my computer have a heart attack on knowyourmeme.com? Some of the pages have good galleries with funny and cool pictures. DD:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Soft rock, ballads, and most country music.

Lord of Madness

CATS that for some reason are smart enough to bug you when you get on a computer... but its also adorable  :3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 28, 09:09:46
CATS that for some reason are smart enough to bug you when you get on a computer... but its also adorable  :3

When you have genius cats who can figure things out and perform amazing feats... but they still act lazy and dumb and walk in front of you so you trip on them.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 09:14:44

When you have genius cats who can figure things out and perform amazing feats... but they still act lazy and dumb and walk in front of you so you trip on them.

My cats constantly try to trip me, always knock my stuff over when walking on my dresser, and one certain one just happens to show up whenever somebody's cooking food.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 28, 09:20:53
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 09:14:44

My cats constantly try to trip me, always knock my stuff over when walking on my dresser, and one certain one just happens to show up whenever somebody's cooking food.

My cat Rose doesn't cause much trouble. My other cat Callie trips people and likes to lay down on some places where we put stuff, so she ends up shoving them in the floor. My mom's cat Abby is an attention hog who sometimes trips people too, and she's not very graceful at all for a cat.

We got rid of our cat Izzy, who liked to try to get to really high places, knocked a breakable decorative stone dragon egg thingy in the floor, and shattered my dad's decorative wolf plate.

Book Smarts

Not having a pet anymore  :c

Lord of Madness

Tiger

The cat from outside that we like to let in occasionally sleeps on my bag that normally contains my homework ovO
It also goes crazy for chicken. Appears right at our doorstep when we're eating chicken.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 28, 09:54:25
The cat from outside that we like to let in occasionally sleeps on my bag that normally contains my homework ovO
It also goes crazy for chicken. Appears right at our doorstep when we're eating chicken.

That's kinda how we got the cat I grew up with, only he was a kitten when he found us, and he was attracted by the smell of bacon. Best cat I ever had. The only downside is that other cats can't live up to the high standards he caused me to set. >:/

Book Smarts

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 28, 09:54:25

d'aaaaw  X3

ChilledEagle

The so called "Cool Pages" on Little Big Planet.
It's nothing but lazy, spammed, unoriginal levels.  >:O
Somehow the lazy levels get more plays/hearts than the levels with actual work put into them...  :c

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

When my cat Callie tries to play with my hands while I'm on the computer, and then she ends up spazzing out in my lap. I'm like "Dude, what is wrong with you?!" and she's just like :3

Zaner-Boy

When my cat refuses to sit on my lap, up until I'm doing something important and don't want to be disturbed, which is when he decides my lap is the perfect spot to take a nap. Also, he loves chewing on my headphones, since I wear one and the other just lays on the arm of the chair.

Lord of Madness

when you drop a jar full of change... and there is so much it takes hours to pick it all up

Zygrograxgra

Sports.
What's the point of it now other than training soldiers?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

Zygrograxgra

The word Alicorn.
Now they've even made a page a few days ago in Wikipedia for the sole purpose of going "It's got wings and a horn, it's an Alicorn."
I say Unisus.
Alicorn originally referred to the horn.

Also my inability to spell original without spell checker.
Origional. Right, Zyggy, right.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up