Favorite song from My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic?

Started by Rarity., 2012 Dec 06, 18:08:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 14, 19:53:40
Quote from: paintypalette on 2012 Dec 14, 15:58:49
Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 13, 21:32:04
I can't choose one so i choose [shadow=red,left]4[/shadow]
Bad seed, this day is going to be perfect, super speedy cider squeezy 6000, and the smile song
they are all equally good in my opinion

"This day is going to be perfect" is actually called "This Day Aria"    ;)
Where did you get the official title? It's not  like in the show they say something like "I sang that (insert song) song" blah blah blah. Where do you find stuff like official song names? Do you know Lauren Faust? No I'm not being sarcastic.

Pssst... Click me!
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Yes, but where did the Wiki get it? Almost all Wikis are unofficial, especially ones on Wikia, and yes, wikis 99.9% of the time tell the truth, but you can't call something official JUST because it says something on a wiki. Not that I don't believe you. I do, I'm just saying, not 100% of wiki info is official.
I'm back

colinkochevar

Actually from the show itself?? Hmm... I'm pretty sure my favorite is This Day Aria. That's good. The first time I heard it was when I was watching it in the episode and it was so good. At first, when she said, "I could care less." I cringed and it almost ruined the song for me because you actually mean you couldn't care less. As if, "I care so little about this thing that I couldn't care any less about it." but then I realized that it fit her character to say something ignorant like that, and I liked it even more.

I like a lot of the show songs, although I'm more into remixes and fan songs. Wooden toaster is the bomb.
How can party rock be in the house tonight, if everybody's outside?

Lord of Madness

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

elmdor

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 14, 19:53:40Where did you get the official title? It's not  like in the show they say something like "I sang that (insert song) song" blah blah blah. Where do you find stuff like official song names? Do you know Lauren Faust? No I'm not being sarcastic.

Link.
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 14, 20:07:28
Yes, but where did the Wiki get it? Almost all Wikis are unofficial, especially ones on Wikia, and yes, wikis 99.9% of the time tell the truth, but you can't call something official JUST because it says something on a wiki. Not that I don't believe you. I do, I'm just saying, not 100% of wiki info is official.

Wikis should link the source of that information; I found my link in the wiki page for This Day Aria.

Anyways, my favorite songs are the ballad of the crystal empire, this day aria and the smile song, but the others are very good too.

Enstramentall

1. This Day Aria
2. Smile Smile Smile
3. At the Gala (especially RD's part in it. ^-^)

The This Day Aria stole number one, to me, because it's just...well, I like it alot. 'Nuff said.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

GoldenTerrabyte

Does anything from Eurobeat Brony count? DISCORD!!!!! (Not the stupid TLT remix)
I'm back

Meteor

99 BUCKETS OF OATS ON THE WALL!!!
99 BUCKETS OF OATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND!!!!
YOU GOT 98 BUCKETS OF OATS ON THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComputerDeathglare

All of dem. If you can include the fandom... gosh, I'd say more TLT, Woodentoaster, PPS, Eurobeat Brony,and Aviators than I could name.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up