previous topic - next topic

How did you like it?

Best song in show yet! (*****)
5 (19.2%)
Awesome! But not quite THE best. (****)
17 (65.4%)
I'd say about average. (***)
1 (3.8%)
Pretty good, but not so great. Below average. (**)
0 (0%)
Meh. (*)
3 (11.5%)
Hate it. (no stars)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I think this was definitely the best song in the show so far. I want to know what all y'all think of it!
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

I still think the Flim Flam Brothers' song, or maybe the Smile song, was the best, but this was quite good for the first non-opener song of the season.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GuitarBrony

I think the song may have made its way into my top five. Just like the episode. X3
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Billow Pillow

The song was rather good, but i could never tell myself one song is better than another.   ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rad Thunder

Best of the show, no.
Up there as a fav, yes.
I still prefer Smile, Smile, Smile and This Day Aria. :]

elmdor

I love it (just like most of this show's songs), but it's not my favorite.
Maybe you should put a link in the first post?

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm using the Wii. It's kinda hard to put a link in on the Wii.
I'm back

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

LaptopCommandStation

Good enough for me to cover it with a cold.
(and then redo it when it cleared up, just did  :D)

Very catchy, but it won't top Smile, or even Winter Wrapup, for me :)
But it's definitely up there, top 5 best songs
and 2nd easiest song for me to cover, believe it or notGiggle at the ghosties was #1

alexandas

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 29, 13:22:34
I still think the Flim Flam Brothers' song, or maybe the Smile song, was the best, but this was quite good for the first non-opener song of the season.

Seriously magus, those are like my two favorite songs from the show, but definitely Babs seed is pretty much the best, I like their voices

And anypony notice in this song there is like the first noticeable electricity and technology?
Very interesting that they've had it all this time and did not show it basically at all.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 01, 11:15:08
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 29, 13:22:34

Seriously magus, those are like my two favorite songs from the show, but definitely Babs seed is pretty much the best, I like their voices

And anypony notice in this song there is like the first noticeable electricity and technology?
Very interesting that they've had it all this time and did not show it basically at all.

Because Lauren Faust doesn't want there to be actual electricity and technology in the show. She says that pretty much everything that would ordinarily run on electricity is simply enchanted with unicorn magic.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

videogamehunter

Well I thought it was well done but I don't consider it the best song from the show. However for some strange reason some of my friends who don't watch the show really like this song. It just show that even a non brony can like something from this show.

Book Smarts

It's one of more addicting songs after Winter Wrap Up to get stuck in my head and hum.

Rissian

I'd have to agree to that I still hum, it or hear it in my head now and then.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Dec 03, 07:25:08
I'd have to agree to that I still hum, it or hear it in my head now and then.

Same here.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zbizo

I heard it like 5 times. I fully understand these lyrics, but I didn't find it catchy. Sounds like late 90s pop song filled with female students in school uniforms(there was some of them, I couldn't remember its title). I don't get cmc songs at all.

Songs with Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie are definitely best songs for me, same as Rad Thunder I prefer songs such as This Day Aria, Smile Song, So Many Wonders.

Lord of Madness

I will say this song is pretty great :3

Go Up