A Rather Grand Enterance [Sign up/Jump in]

Started by ColourKitty, 2017 Dec 10, 23:05:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ColourKitty

2017 Dec 10, 23:05:16 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 11, 14:59:37 by ColourKitty
News, spread via flyer, word of mouth, news, and other wise, has spread across equestria! A king from another land has come here to visit! And as tradition in his land, he is hosting a Grand "party" for those who would like to come. Located in a small village, rather than in some big place such as Canterlot.

The inside, and outside, of the building sports a sort of Alantian and Greek aesthetic. There was all sorts of exotic, and familiar food to the pony's. Everything, except the decor, seemed to be a mix of new and old. New and old food, music, plants, all of that sorts. The main attraction was the inside, but the outside was just as nice. At the back of the building, there was flowers and plants galore. Tall plants, small plants, plants that would lightly wrap around a hoof like a vine, all the best ones. Plants were also hung inside as well. Gentle blue lights projected onto the ceiling and walls, making sort of under water patterns on them. Greek like patterns were on the wall, the general colour scheme being white and gold. The over all feel to the building, inside and out, was very royal, and professional.

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Appearance:

Misc:

Spoiler:  Character • show

Name: King Thorn

Species: Peryton

Personality: Thorn holds his head up high, believing in his own abilities more than anyone else's. He strides with pride, flaunting it in others faces. Though, he does put down his pride most of the time. When he's not prideful, he puts on a stoic face (which happens to be his normal face) and acts rather emotionless. He can be rather stubborn on matters, and has a hard time giving up his beliefs.

Appearance:
His fur, a milky white, is spotted with black and grey spots, that go down his legs, and even his tail. His eyes are a dull red, only slightly standing out from the rest of him. His large wings are tipped with black, the underside being rather spotted, as well as the base of the wings. His ears usually poke up from his large, jewel in-crested crown. His antlers, big and mighty, rest nicely atop his head. His robe, made of the finest felt,is tipped with gold, and held together greek style. He will usually keep both of his wings under the robe, having one out more than the other. Under his eyes, is an eye shaped spot.

Misc: He is actually a mutated changeling in disguise, who can hear thoughts. Though he will never lead onto either of those things, one cannot be sure if he is truly in good taste or not. It does feel like he is, though. (See "Colere" link for more info about the character)

Today was the day. After a week or so of preparing, the day as finally come. All of his hard work has paid off. Talking to strangers, getting help, painting, cooking. Things a king like Thorn normally wouldn't do. Though, there is a first for everything! Excitement was barely enough of a word to describe what he felt. Thorn paced back and forth, a little bit of worry floating in his mind. Though, through his stoic face, his worry didn't seem to exist. Adjusting his kingly garb from time to time, he kept pacing, a little bounce in his step. He had learned it from his accomplice. He had learned at from his friend, actually. Speaking of his friend, he was waiting for him to return. Thorn doubted they would be back on time, but that didn't matter. Pony's would arrive when they would arrive.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

indigoEruption

Spoiler: Character • show

Name: "Prince Encre"

Species: Seems to be a unicorn.

Personality: Mostly quiet and tends to avoid physical contact with those he doesn't know. He comes off as shy most of the time, but does have his bouts of joy that leaves him bouncing.

Appearance: Off-white with the tint of blue. He has blue markings on his snout, legs, and ears, with navy hooves and horns. His mane and tail is lavender with lighter streaks.
He sports a short purple cape clasped with a light blue gem, and has a silver crown with blue and lavender gems.

Misc: He isn't who he seems, and that brings up the question on if the land itself is real! He doesn't seem like a threat, however.

The prince quickly paced into the room, panting softly. He was balancing a small chest on his back, it filled with more decorations. Do they really need more? "Thorn! I got... Recipe cards to make too! I still can't believe this turned out so beautifully! Do you think other members of royalty will really join?"Encre breathed out.
"Oooh gosh, I feel so nervous!"

ColourKitty

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 11, 11:59:55
Spoiler: Character • show

Name: "Prince Encre"

Species: Seems to be a unicorn.

Personality: Mostly quiet and tends to avoid physical contact with those he doesn't know. He comes off as shy most of the time, but does have his bouts of joy that leaves him bouncing.

Appearance: Off-white with the tint of blue. He has blue markings on his snout, legs, and ears, with navy hooves and horns. His mane and tail is lavender with lighter streaks.
He sports a short purple cape clasped with a light blue gem, and has a silver crown with blue and lavender gems.

Misc: He isn't who he seems, and that brings up the question on if the land itself is real! He doesn't seem like a threat, however.

The prince quickly paced into the room, panting softly. He was balancing a small chest on his back, it filled with more decorations. Do they really need more? "Thorn! I got... Recipe cards to make too! I still can't believe this turned out so beautifully! Do you think other members of royalty will really join?"Encre breathed out.
"Oooh gosh, I feel so nervous!"

Thorn stopped with his pacing and walked over, giving a slight nod.

"Yes, I am certain that royalty will be joining us. After all, one cannot simply miss a visit from a new kingdom."

He takes the chest and walks off with it, putting it down in a corner and starting to take everything from it, and put it away.

"I too, am nervous. I doubt something like this is a normal occurrence. Though, this has to be done. It is the only real way I can assess many... Pony's at one time. The guests should be arriving soon, so be on your best behavior. We need not to draw suspicion and rumors."

indigoEruption

"Oh, don't worry about me, King! I promise I will be on my best behavior. Besides, the last thing we want to start is an unneeded war between our countries, right?" Encre chuckled nervously.
"Would you like for me to bring out some fresh baked goods? I am sure the smell of sweets would invite ponies in and encourage good moods among them all!" Encre offered, a warm smile on his face.
"I mean, you are looking nice, I think I'm looking nice, the place looks BEAUTIFUL! ...And we have delicious baked goods! The only thing that could possibly make this better is some hayfries and ketchup!" the prince joked, head held high as he went to go tend to the goods in question.  He's going to try and use his nervous energy for productive things.

ColourKitty

Thorn sighed a bit.

"Yes,"

He muttered out, generally meaning to everything Encre has said. He worked quickly, putting things in places and putting the chest away. After he made a few adjustments, he opened the doors, making sure they stayed open. Officially ready! At last! Pony's and creatures alike could flood the building now! He walked off from the door, just so he wasn't in the way. Now, the waiting game begins.

Go Up