A Winter Vacation [Sign-up/Jump-in]

Started by indigoEruption, 2017 Nov 25, 01:55:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Dec 09, 11:39:22(When I use Gamepaw, I tend to reset him after every RP. So he has no prior knowledge of any other ponies, so if you make references to Campfire Stories, I will just ignore them. :)
(Oh ok.)

ColourKitty

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 08, 20:17:08Ink looked over at Colere, brows scrunched together in worry.
"Are you sure? I mean... He seems to have bumped his head rather hard. Maybe we should bring him inside?" Ink peeps out. He looks over and notices Nightlight also checking on the crashed pony. Maybe she would be able to help him more? He's not sure of the extent of her magic, but maybe?
He looked back at the cart as well, curious what was in it, but decided not to investigate.
Angry mumbling filled his head, reminding him of the possible danger lurking nearby. He panicked for a moment, turning around completely with wide eyes. The wolves. Oh lordy he forgot the wolves! They could be chew toys! His eyes flicked about, but he couldn't see anything immediately. That didn't fill him with the sense of security, oh no. He just looked stressed under the Griffin's wing, a frown prominent on his face.

Colere moved Ink closer to him, tightening his wing grip on the frightened pony. He looked back at the wolves, giving them a look, warning them almost.

"Yes, I am sure. How about we go inside now, hm?"

He turned around and walked to the lodge, keeping the scared ball of fluff close to him.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

indigoEruption

Quote from: ColourKitty on 2017 Dec 09, 20:05:25Colere moved Ink closer to him, tightening his wing grip on the frightened pony. He looked back at the wolves, giving them a look, warning them almost.

"Yes, I am sure. How about we go inside now, hm?"

He turned around and walked to the lodge, keeping the scared ball of fluff close to him.
Ink looked up at his friend some, then began walking with him. He didn't struggle, of course, so used to being kept up against the other's side. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if he was eventually lifted!
"...You know, what the crashed pony said is stuck in my head; I hope they do have ice cream inside, Colere." Ink peeped out to the griffon.
"I'm...Hoping it will all be good, still. And. Nothing bad will happen." Ink mused, eyes getting a bit shifty.

Odd One

Seeing the two make their way to the lodge, Lollipop grabbed the harness on his cart and slid it over himself before following close behind them. He couldn't help but listen to the pony tucked under the griffin's wing. He sounded like the shy type...Lollipop would have to tone down his spastic nature around him. Wouldn't want to scare the poor guy. He increased his pace so he'd be beside them, speaking softly as to not scare him.
"If it doesn't, I have plenty of other things that you might like." He offered with a smile, motioning to the cart he was pulling with his head. "I can whip up just about anything. All you need to do is ask."

Nightshade Star

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 10, 14:18:55Ink looked up at his friend some, then began walking with him. He didn't struggle, of course, so used to being kept up against the other's side. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if he was eventually lifted!
"...You know, what the crashed pony said is stuck in my head; I hope they do have ice cream inside, Colere." Ink peeped out to the griffon.
"I'm...Hoping it will all be good, still. And. Nothing bad will happen." Ink mused, eyes getting a bit shifty.
I heard that.
I agree with Miru. Hopefully it's going to be a perfect winter vacation, nothing minor occurring, I thought. That would be great.

ColourKitty

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 10, 14:18:55Ink looked up at his friend some, then began walking with him. He didn't struggle, of course, so used to being kept up against the other's side. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if he was eventually lifted!

Colere gave a smiple nod.

Quote from: Odd One on 2017 Dec 10, 14:40:06Seeing the two make their way to the lodge, Lollipop grabbed the harness on his cart and slid it over himself before following close behind them. He couldn't help but listen to the pony tucked under the griffin's wing. He sounded like the shy type...Lollipop would have to tone down his spastic nature around him. Wouldn't want to scare the poor guy. He increased his pace so he'd be beside them, speaking softly as to not scare him.
"If it doesn't, I have plenty of other things that you might like." He offered with a smile, motioning to the cart he was pulling with his head. "I can whip up just about anything. All you need to do is ask."

Colere looked Lollipop over. Interesting. He looked away, staying out of this conversation.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

indigoEruption

Quote from: Odd One  - 2017 Dec 10, 19:40:06 "If it doesn't, I have plenty of other things that you might like." He offered with a smile, motioning to the cart he was pulling with his head. "I can whip up just about anything. All you need to do is ask."
Ink glanced at the other, ears raised with interest. He appreciated the other's soft voice, and it seemed he was able to keep from having a jitter fit. Able to stay calm.
"I...I do like the sounds of that. Maybe you could show us how to make some treats? I would like to know how to make something fancy for when a certain someone's birthday comes around." If he has one. Hatch day? Eh. Ink offers Lollipop a warm smile either way while staying under the stoic griffin's wing, feeling safe and comfortable under there.
He had no idea what Nightlight could be thinking, presuming the mare was only looking at Lollipop with worry.
He soon went into the lodging with presumably the others, or at least Colere. For now, his mind was distracted from the potential danger of wolves, and a smile had a chance to return to the periwinkle pony's face.

Odd One

Lollipop giggled a bit at that. "I don't consider myself much of a teacher, but I think I could show you a thing or two.
He turns his head to face the entrance. Moving unnaturally quick, he practically appears next to the front entrance. Reaching out, he grabs the door and pulls it open. Now holding the door open with a hoof, he turns his attention to the approaching group.
"Onwards!" He yells playfully, a bright smile still adorning his face.

Nightshade Star

I walked in, but I still was making a desicion whether I should make friends with this pony or not.

Go Up