Haunted (Jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Apr 25, 22:18:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

Aqua saw the objects shaking.
"Oh, I know what this is. It's a haunted house experience." She trotted over to a vase, and picked it up. It was still shaking. "Wonder how this is shaking."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

The vase Aqua was holding suddenly flew off and shattered into the near darkness along with some items in the room falling over as the objects stopped shaking.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Nightshade Star

Starfade was very surprised and didn't say anything, although she knew that she had a special ability to see ghosts. She fiddled at her gem shaped light and tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't.
Technology these days. *sigh*

Aqua Fire

"WOW!!" Aqua said. "I wonder how this all works!"

Nightshade Star

2017 May 31, 16:40:24 #24 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 03, 14:15:56 by Nightshade Star
"Same." Starfade says. She had no other response to that and was in the middle of a deep thought.

Post Merge

@Aqua Fire
@SandFire
*nudge

Aqua Fire

"So.." Aqua said. "When does the party start?"

Nightshade Star

Hearing the tiger costumed pony, she thought, Uhh... maybe this is the party?

SandFire

((Was waiting for Gamepaw))

Seeing the vase fly Shadow just sighe and looked at Gamepaw. "Well there goes your chance to leave. And if I know Nacho than he probaly stuck all the windows and doors to leave shut with anything he could find and hold the door shut."

Gamepaw

Game panicked at the ghost's words and let out a whimper-whine and waddled his way back to the main area with the ponies. Rather taking his chances with things he can properly see than floating shapes.

Thunder Spin

2017 Jun 04, 10:32:36 #29 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 04, 10:38:02 by Thundergirl
Lightning turned to the ghost. She was trying to spot it but she had no idea where it was. She didn't want to leave the party. She loves spooky parties and adventures. She would have a great time staying a little bit more. She doesn't want to look scared. She yells : I am not scared of  little ghost! Do anything you want but know that I WILL NEVER GET SCARED OF YOU
------------------------------
Force walked up to the wolf. 'the ghost mud be around here.' he thought. He pulled out a gun he had with him in case the ghost attacks any of them.

Nightshade Star

(Uhh.... VIOLENCE)
Starfade puts her guard up, knowing the ghost will attack. She gets ready for a defensive spell.

Aqua Fire

Aqua sits down, playing with her fire magic.

SandFire

((All violence in this rp is at a comically level. Such tripping on a bannana, doors slamming into rpers, accidently hitting someone (like when tripping, door random openings, spinning)or maybe a fall. And guns dont follow that comically type of sense.))

All the ghosts stay silent watching these guests to see what they will do.

Nightshade Star

OH CELESTIA LOTS OF GHOSTS. Starfade glared at the ghosts.

Aqua Fire

Aqua turned to see a WHOLE LOT OF GHOSTS. Her face lit up.
"WOW THIS IS SO COOL!!!" Aqua yelled, galloping to one of the ghosts. "I wonder if they can posses me."

Thunder Spin

Are you CRAZY? Don't you know those are REAL ghosts? Lightning yelled to Aqua, who was running to the ghosts. That sounded kinda weird to her, who was going to gallop ghosts? Most ponies run away screaming. Especially females.

Force was still trying to hit the ghost, that was never getting cut. It was so hard, he let go of the ghost. He nearly hit the wolf, so it was both hard and dangerous. No, he wasn't doing that again.

Nightshade Star

"Maybe, I guess. Just maybe." says Starfade.

Aqua Fire

Aqua continued asking questions, wanting to know more about ghosts.

Nightshade Star

Starfade throws a big book about ghosts.

SandFire

One of the many ghosts of the ground grabs the book mid flight and returns it to sender page by page.

Go Up