The Journey (private rp with annosrules)

Started by waaaaaaah, 2016 Sep 18, 03:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

"S-Sure," Star replied, deciding to leave the matter alone for now. He turned back towards the gate, and resumed from where he left off.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

Match reconnects his mana siphon to Star, feeding him once again with the massive reserves of a mana well.

waaaaaaah

After another minute of intense concentration and magical activity, the picture in the portal stopped waving and stood still.

"T-That's it," Star gasped, and wiped his brow. "It can be maintained b-by the original caster with minimal effort."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match's eyes flash open with fear as he shouts out a warning, "Wait, something is wrong... I can fee-"

*Fwoosh*

The portal explodes outwards as a burst if magical energies overpower it and the raw teleportational magic is freed from its binds, enveloping the pair of ponies.

waaaaaaah

"W-Wha-!" is all Star managed to utter before being bathed in blue energy. An unbearable humming filled his ears; he felt like he was being stretched was crushed at once. Incredible pressure behind his eye sockets echoed throughout his skull, driving him towards pink, white, unconsi...

...help...
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match opens his eyes to the blinding light of a mid-day sun, his body lying haphazardly in a green plain. Beside him lies the unconscious form of Star.

"Hey, wake up," Match speaks as he pushes Star with his hoof, rocking Star's body slightly.

waaaaaaah

"Guhh..." Star moaned, and stirred. He opened his eyes, squinting in the bright sunlight. He could make out a blue sky, a grassy plain, and an armored face.

"W-Whoa!" He jumped up, startled, then calmed down as he recognized the face of the guard he had been assigned.

"W-What's going on?"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"I-I don't know, sir" Match replies, his eyes darting around the landscape in search of some landmark to tell where they are.

waaaaaaah

Star frowned, and drudged up his last memory.

"T-The portal had been set up," he mused. "And then it exploded. I t-think there was a large overflow of mana that must have o-overloaded it."

He looked at the guard, who seemed to be looking for something.

"D-Do you know where we are?"  he asked.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"No," Match replies sternly as he continues his search.

waaaaaaah

Star shrank back a bit. "S-So what do we do now?"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Pick a direction, and walk," Match says frankly, trotting off in the direction of the sun.

waaaaaaah

"W-Wait for me!" Star hastily scrambled after the guard.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match followed the sun through the field, eventually leading the two ponies to a high hill. Climbing to the top, Match freezes as his eyes fall upon smokestacks in the distance.

waaaaaaah

A piece of the hill swung open behind the two ponies, revealing a dark grey earth pony wearing a blackened flatcap.

"Quickly now, before you're spotted!" he hissed at the pair, wildly gesturing them to follow him.

Startled, Star jumped away from the voice, and unconsciously moved closer towards the guard; he stared in confusion at the sight before him.

(picture here)
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match hops down the hill towards the hidden entrance, his golden armor gleaming under the mid-day sun.

"By Celestia's light, what manner if place is this, sir?" He asks the earth pony.

waaaaaaah

A baffled expression appeared on the earth pony's face, but it cleared up immediately.

"Never mind that now, get in and climb down!" he replied hurriedly, pointing to the uncovered hole in the hill. Metal rungs lead down into a darkness dotted with faint specks of light.

Without a word, Star approached and started to descend, a hint of apprehension and familiarity upon his face.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

2017 Mar 07, 12:24:17 #57 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 07, 18:36:04 by annosrules
Match ignited, filling the chamber with brilliant light and heat, vanishing only to reappear at.the bottom of the ladder in a similar fashion. If Star was any closer he would have seen Match's legs begin to buckle after his magical maneuver, but he quickly compensated and regained his stoic composure.

waaaaaaah

2017 Mar 07, 15:33:07 #58 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 08, 04:20:07 by waaaaaaah
Star climbed down steadily the shaft, wondering what was going on. Above him, the hatch to the outside clanked shut, and he could hear the sound of hooves on metal (aside from his own) above him. Before long, the two had made it to the bottom; the guard was waiting for them, and Star idly wondered how he had got there before them. Twisting pipes served as walls, and snaked down corridors that traveled in opposite directions from the small lighted area in which they now stood.

"Well, now that we're out of harm's way for the moment, maybe you two can tell me what the hay you were doing on Lord Sunset's reserve?" the earth pony questioned the pair in a gruff tone.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"I know of all Equestria's nobility, and much of those beyond, but have never heard of a Lord Sunset," Match replies is suspicion of their supposed savior, staring him down with fiery eyes.

Go Up