STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game let out another whine as the roar of thunder reached his sensitive ears. He felt as if he was a pretty big target for the storm, at least compared to the ponies.

LunarDusk

"Heh, understood. You heard him, I'll lead you two, especially if you have forgotten."
With the wave of the hand urging them to follow Zeal hastily backtracked the path from which we came. But just when they were going halfway he stopped causing him to fall behind to the rear for a few seconds. The blue earth pony glanced into the distance as if he was analyzing something. It wasn't the nearby hurricane but something else. Obviously something felt off to him, there was a faint distortion he sensed just before they left, as if a powerful force of magic was being used, that same feeling as when he approached the black hole earlier. Perhaps Cheveyo may have sensed it as well hence why he stayed back.
"Hmm, this feeling...it almost feels similar to that of...Heh, yep..theres no doubt of it.." he thought to himself.
Spoiler: show

(listen at 1.50 speed)

Turning to the rest of the group Zeal pointed to a straight line towards the temple.
"The temple is over there...just continue straight and go as deep as you can inside. Chances are it will flood but not if this temples overall scenery is on high ground...still though the highest level can be vulnerable to the damaging winds and lightning."
*turns around*
"I'll return shortly." he said.
As soon as he finished this sentenced he had already galloped out of sight in a different direction with a small chuckle. He was cutting through the small amount of plants as the area was almost as if it was a prairie. Mane nearly coming loose with the draft growing fiercer just as he was far enough from view to the group rain was starting to come down with the clouds blocking the moon. He began to speak to himself in a dull tone as he got out one of the relics and began to activate it along with his star shaped necklace.
"Everything is but a cycle...there are beginnings and there are ends...Nothing can last forever as they will only begin to stale just as the islands habitat, its scorched forest, the tundras, and its inhabitants including those that have gone missing from our group themselves...As an agent of this restart, this storm shall engulf the island, and everything on it tearing everything on its surface to start over and rebuild itself...Like the external conflict going on...somewhere off this island in Equestria thats almost beginning. Although this will be an unfortunate setback in finding the rest of those temples and possibly those relics...Oh forget it...im possibly burning time..."Another sound of thunder began to echo meaning he's almost out of time. Soon, not only his necklace and the relic were glowing, now his star shaped cutie mark started to shine. Closing his eyes a ray of light shot out along the clear ground making a strong distortion. Within a few seconds a familiar vortex began to take form growing in size pulling the lighter objects into it. If Zeal hadn't gone to this area before trying the black hole spell again he would've unintentionally damaged the only convenient shelter they had. No hesitation was made, he jumped into the black hole disappearing along with it itself. In a different section of the island a vortex appeared within the vicinity Sketch was in spitting out the earth pony a few feet away from her but at least into view.
"...Long time no see"
"I've sensed a disturbance in the west similar to that of high pressure...perhaps the white hole from which you came out of has something to do with that?...Regardless you may have already realized of whats to come hmm? Hehe...If you need to find shelter and survive the genesis I can help you with that. "
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

waaaaaaah

A familiar voice interrupted Sketch's train of thought. She turned around, and saw a blue earth pony; she recognized him as one of the members of the group that had been stranded on the island. Her eyes started tearing up.

"YOU'RE STILL HERE!" she cried. She rushed forward, and wrapped him in a tight hug, sobbing and babbling incoherently.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

LunarDusk

// Pffft lol

Zeal only glanced at the 4th wall in disbelief as he was just suddenly being pillow to cry on by Sketch, almost as if he was regretting his choice of coming. Still he was somewhat surprised that she didn't seemed steamed that he tested his black hole spell on her. Just as he was about to say something he flinched when lightning struck a nearby tree that was behind them and gave out a sigh.
"...This is usually the part when rain then hail starts to bombard us, coming?"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

waaaaaaah

(Sketch doesn't know that it was Zeal's doing X3)

Sketch stopped sobbing, and released her grip on the earth pony.

"Yes," she sniffled. "W-We should go."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

LunarDusk

" :nod:...."
One again Zeal's cutie mark and relic in his pouch started to glow. But something seemed of. As they because to shine there was an electrical surge and the light started blinking.
"!...No...that cant be right." he murmured.
The light quickly faded as along with the energy he could feel inside of it. He tried once more to activate it but to no avail. The look on the Earth Pony's face was a mix of disappointment and sadness.
"....Seems I must've used up its energy temporarily...Still I don't think I can use my powers here, not with her here..." he thought.
As he looked up at the sky once more, the winds and rains was growing fierce. No doubt that the storm was upon them. Due to the force of the winds the trees were starting to bend slightly. They weren't at their fiercest yet but there was still time. Zeal turned back to Sketch and said.
"It seems we're either going to have to brave this typhoon making haste to the ruins where the group is, or we'll have to be stationary and wait it out until we're in the eye of the storm then make it back."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

waaaaaaah

"Do you think we can make it?" Sketch asked the earth pony, the drop in temperature making her twitch.
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

*- @Julien999  :now is the time
--------------------------------------

Seeing the others going off to return to the shelter, he returns to the statue. The storm begins to grow stronger, a storm he never experienced, yet he still does not feel the apex of the storm yet. He feels a bit of fear that whatever this storm is, is a sort of cleansing of the earth, feeling it is there to clean the island of its new settlers.

Braving the storm for a bit, he comes closely to the statue holding on right.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

2016 Aug 12, 16:20:26 #1049 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 12, 21:36:56 by Julien999
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 12, 14:43:06
Braving the storm for a bit, he comes closely to the statue holding on right.
But when he comes back, the statue is no longer there... Where could it be? It's supposed to be right here, but...

When Cheveyo is going to examine the spot of the disappeared stone statue, a figure quickly moved from bushes to bushes, making many noises.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo turns to where he feels a presence and pulls out his axe. He believes a predator is around him ready to take him on. He may also believe the predator may have something to do with the statue. He takes caution, keeping silence to not make any alerted sound, waving his ears around to hear any sound. However because of the rainstorm, it makes it hard for him to distinguish the source of sound. He stands at the most open spot to make sure he does not get ambushed around objects that predators may lurk.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

((. . . I think I made some confusion... again.))

The "predator" is moving fast that we can not see it clearly, but ponies with good eyes may not have much problem.

The sounds that the "predator" has made can not be heard anymore, until... it jumps out from the tree leaves and flies at it "prey" with a mad hiss.

Peace Keeper

2016 Aug 13, 00:26:40 #1052 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 13, 01:20:56 by Peace Keeper
Cheveyo continues to look around until he hears a sound distinct from the sound of rain and thunder. He turns to see some creature coming at him from the trees. He can't make out what the creature is, but taking no chances, making a full body swing and a shout of strength, he swings his enchanted ax with his might using the blunt side to try to knock down the predator.

------------------------

*- Note in OOC
**-Edited

LunarDusk

// Hue now THAT is going to be lethal unless that "predator" has armor or you just used the blunt part of it

Zeal was unable to come up with an answer to Sketch and just stared into space for a few seconds. Without word he just moved off along the lowest path he could find expecting Sketch to not fall behind.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-whoops! Forgot to say it wacked with the blunt side. Either way, even the blade side wouldn't be lethal in one blow. I made it sure 1) it isn't cheap and 2) stays within forum rules. Alright made my edit.

waaaaaaah

"Are you not going to answer me?"  Sketch asked as she trotted after him, trying ber best to keep up with the earth pony. Unfortunately for her, it was very trying, as her muscles were still stiff from the time she had spent in the void.
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

((you all kinda forgot me))
Magic...

Gamepaw

(I`m getting carried by Marble so I kinda got left too. Though I was really just whining and trying to hide from the oncoming storm."

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 13, 00:26:40
Cheveyo continues to look around until he hears a sound distinct from the sound of rain and thunder. He turns to see some creature coming at him from the trees. He can't make out what the creature is, but taking no chances, making a full body swing and a shout of strength, he swings his enchanted ax with his might using the blunt side to try to knock down the predator.
The so called "predator" fainted due to the strenght put into the ax of the earth pony, falling on ground unconscious.

Strangely, the "predator" appear to be a vampony. A female vampony having a similar form of the statue seen earlier on the day.

((Fur: black. Mane: white. Eyes: red.))

LunarDusk

// Pfft I just led you two to the temple we just left giving you the decision of staying there or not then leaving you there in one big post unless you seriously missed that. lol

Zeal's pace was beginning to slow due to the wind starting to blow him back as he was cutting through the southern direction. Despite being an earth pony his actual physical strength was not as high as the average physique of those of matured earth ponies. The bending forest trees looked as if they were going completely snap like toothpicks. Debris sailed in the air in a complete straight line, including the leaves and dirt, bombarding the duo. His mane blowing in the same direction, every tied part of it completely snapped from the amount of wind pressure and lightning strikes. Squinting his eyes, the blue earth pony glanced back at Sketch to see whether she hasn't been sent into the air yet or not. It was getting quite hard for him to see because of all this but he still managed to concentrate as best as he could.
But seeing this ordeal he glanced back at his necklace and cutie mark, wondering. Should he really use his powers now? No one except Sketch is around to see it, but it can be possible that she would spill the beans if they were to regroup explaining what happened. Come to think of it, as for Cheveyo and the others he led, what are they doing currently. Hopefully they where safe, but knowing Cheveyo he'd could handle himself though.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up