STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

"Yeah, that was close," Sketch agreed with Misty, eyeing the fallen palm tree. She heard a rush of wings, and something landed on her head, twittering. The sound sounded quite familiar.

"Is that you, er, bird?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Gamepaw

Game having not been offered a fish just helped himself and grabbed one from the pile before devouring it.

Peace Keeper

*-If you wish Raven. I think a good idea to continue solo is to talk to PlatinumJoystick. Best to communicate before leaving someone in the dust.

--------------------------------------------------

Cheveyo jumps hearing the tree fall in the sand before Marble. He is relieved to see nothing bad happen to Marble.
Cheveyo: Goa! You aren't harmed? Oh thank the stars you are okay. Would have been horrible if it dropped on you.

He continues to stare at the tree seeing danger being averted. He drops his now empty coconut with holes in them and looks to find the wolf munching on the fish.
Cheveyo: The wolf seem to not have eaten as much as he is used to eating commonly. At least now he can feast on the food.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

*I wasn't going to leave him in the dust, my character just won't be dependent on him. That was only part of the roleplay, after all.

Raven, having woken up, joined with the crew at their makeshift camp, noticing a new pony. Approaching said new pony, Raven smiles, and greets her, saying: "Hello madame. I assume you too have suffered a similar fate as us. Pleasure to meet you, my name is Raven."

Peace Keeper

*-Ah okay I see now. Well shouldn't be all to bad then. Carry on.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : no i was pretty far from the tree actually
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo to Marble: You weren't. From my view it looked as if it almost hit you. Well as long as nopony got hurt we are all good.

He looks back into the shelter seeing the rest still asleep while others awake, including Raven who had just awoke recently. He begins to walk to the tree moving himself around Game who is eating fish. He gets to the downed tree looking around and happens to find some small berries hanging. He realizes about the fruits growning.

Cheveyo out loud: These fruits do not look safe to eat. Do not eat the fruit from this tree.
--------------------------------------
*-and I do mean not to eat the berries okee? We gotta get moving once everyone wakes up.

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Apr 05, 21:00:26
*I wasn't going to leave him in the dust, my character just won't be dependent on him. That was only part of the roleplay, after all.

Raven, having woken up, joined with the crew at their makeshift camp, noticing a new pony. Approaching said new pony, Raven smiles, and greets her, saying: "Hello madame. I assume you too have suffered a similar fate as us. Pleasure to meet you, my name is Raven."

"Oh, hello," Sketch greeted the pony in response. "My name is Sketch, nice to meet you."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm we could make something from this tree...the condition doesn't look too bad... and it doesn't look like it broke
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo to Marble: Hmm... well it is too heavy to bring along. Could be used as a bench. Other than that, I really don't have any clue. I cannot seem to find another use for this tree. But the berries I can use as coloring. Can't be eaten but can be used as color.

Misty Fly

Marble : what berries? i don't see any berries on this palm except coconuts... hmm...*she looks around the tree and notices strange marks... i think someone did this on purpose...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: May not look like it but they are. It is the stems. Look like very thin pea shells but redish. Well we do got coconuts, and they, too have two holes just like the others. Clearly something was here. Wonder if any watchers saw a creature around.

Misty Fly

Marble : look at the marks on this tree..it was made by a pony not a creature...
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 06, 11:05:20
*she looks around the tree and notices strange marks*... i think someone did this on purpose...
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 06, 16:09:25
Cheveyo: Well we do got coconuts, and they, too have two holes just like the others. Clearly something was here. Wonder if any watchers saw a creature around.
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 07, 04:58:16
Marble : look at the marks on this tree..it was made by a pony not a creature...

((??? Peacekeeper is talking about the coconuts with strange two holes but you you are talking about a fallen tree with a strange mark. It's totally different! ... wait, "somepony did this on purpose"? It's impossible! You didn't even written who is this pony in the sign-up thread so, pleaaase, don't bring such random stuffs! (Expecting the unexpected from Misty Fly : ... Always being random)))

The bird know who made those holes in the coconuts, but won't tell them who.
*Game only can heard this because animals* "Hey, big wolf! Do you happen to know anypony who put on fire our trees in our forest?"

Gamepaw

"No. I was probably asleep when it started anyway." Game mused, thinking the only ones who could set it on fire where probably the unicorns.

Misty Fly

((i KNEW IT I KNEW IT you always do this ))
Magic...

LunarDusk

@Julien999

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 10, 02:31:25
((??? Peacekeeper is talking about the coconuts with strange two holes but you you are talking about a fallen tree with a strange mark. It's totally different! ... wait, "somepony did this on purpose"? It's impossible! You didn't even written who is this pony in the sign-up thread so, pleaaase, don't bring such random stuffs! (Expecting the unexpected from Misty Fly : ... Always being random)))

The bird know who made those holes in the coconuts, but won't tell them who.
*Game only can heard this because animals* "Hey, big wolf! Do you happen to know anypony who put on fire our trees in our forest?"

(( ........

He possibly could been referring to the person that set the forest on fire which is me but they dont know it yet and seeing how that kinda being the either the main or sub topic for this phase do to the bird trying to find out who did it))
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*-Seems again we are getting a bit of a quarrel. I don't see Misty doing something wrong right now to be honest. From her quote it sounds like this is from Marble's own speculation. Can't always be accepted by fact in the RP but an observation that can be tested to be proven true or false.

*-Well let's continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cheveyo: You sure this is from a pony?

Cheveyo looks to the tree trying to see the marks. He inspects and thinks about it.

Cheveyo: I really can't tell if these are marks from a pony. May look like the pattern marks of the tree. Whatever this may be, it must have a taste for coconuts. Let's return back to the shelter. Hopefully the others are now awake.

Misty Fly

Marble : well what else could it be from? there isn't anyone else on this island...atleast not that i know off...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: I am not sure if any pony else is on this island. But I cannot know for sure if this is a pony or some animal. We possibly need to check the jungle to learn the answer. I happen to find the trees burned. Perhaps some local started the fire.

Go Up