STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Going down a bit more down the mountain, only going down about 20 meters in elevation, he notices something on the mountain. Another ruins.

I found something! It is another ruins.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Odd One

Following the pony's gaze, he spots the ruin as well. He was no professional when it came to these types of things, so he couldn't make a judgment call on whether or not this was a good thing. He would just have to go with the flow for now and hope for the best.
Should we go to it? He asked, assuming one of the surrounding ponies would have some better insight than him on whether or not it would be safe.

LunarDusk

Upon spotting the new ruins, Zeal's face lit up with anticipation and the intent to go towards it. Without hesitation he took a few steps back then dashed off and somersaulted off the edge of the cliff leading to a head dive.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

To Lollipop: We must. Could be much of a trap like the rest of the temple, but it is very cold up here, and I do not think we will have much sunlight left to make it down this mountain. Let's take refuge here. And let's not touch anything in the temple as well. Who knows what other traps could be in there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Odd One

Lollipop felt a little uneasy, and it showed. But, he wasn't an expert on temples and ruins, so who was he to say what they should do? If you think that's what's best, then I guess we should set up camp.

Julien999

Times fly fast, and the bird reached the cave to find the vampire mare looking at the bird with her left eye before getting up stretching.

The bird has gathered some informations about the ponies, but their current location is unknown. It's not much of a problem because the bird was on Cheveyo's mane, so the vampony can use this smell to track Cheveyo down, not as a prey, but as an important pony.

She will go find him when the sun is fully gone and after taking some more coconuts.

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for my long absence. Been pretty busy this past month. I'll try to get a map schematic up soon so we can continue.

Peace Keeper

*-Welp this is taking me a while. I DO PROMISE tomorrow I should have the map schematic up. Sorry for the long wait. Hopefully nobody died out on me on this.

Julien999

((Maybe they are too busy? Like you?))

Peace Keeper

Perhaps, but I think they are more waiting on me to continue it. Just I need the schematic so that we all know how the inside of the temple looks like. I should have it ready by then so we can finally continue this.

Also I do hope we at least get 2 relics in this RP. Its important to the process of the story.

Peace Keeper

*- @LunarDusk
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Odd One

I promised I get the schematic up. It is finally here. Sorry for the extremely terrible wait. We can finally continue. I'll be sure to also come up with future schematics ahead of time so that I don't make a hold up on the RP not having them ready. Here is the schematic below in the spoiler line. Make sure to click

Spoiler: show

*- Good news to all, there are no traps x3 but they don't know that.

-----------------------------

Let us go in.

He leads the group inside the temple. Going inside is mostly empty with pillars reaching about 5 meters to the ceiling and a single throne across a patterned floor from the entrance., along with a gate behind it. There are also carvings and scripts across the walls and pillars.

It is pretty empty here. Again we should be aware of any traps that could be here.

Peace Keeper

*-Um... Guess I should give a better description x3 also this RP is darn close to being locked an archived. Is anyone even interested anymore so I can lock this? Hasn't gotten a response in nearly 2 months.

------------------------------

The outside begins to get darker, and so does the temple inside. The sun has set below the horizon and the moon just the instant had begun appearing in the other horizon. There are torches around the temple but they are not lit for some long time. There stands a throne at the top of the stairs as well as a gate which encases some items like jewelry, tablets, stacks of cloths, and some kind of strange artifact, perhaps great value to the ruler. The inside is relatively warm compared to the wind-chilled thin air outside which surprisingly cannot blow into the temple. Chev looks around the temple seeing for anything in particular dangerous. He sees all the scripts amd illustrations on the pillars and wall trying to grasp any little idea what it is. Still, he hasn't found any traps or suspicious spots and lets everyone know.

It is safe to be here anywhere. I don't see any traps. Be the best shelter for by tomorrow we can explore and find a way out of this island.

Peace Keeper

*-This RP is officially closed. Feel free to give thoughts in the OOC. Thank you.

Go Up