A Wishing Island

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 07, 16:37:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper shrugged. "You could try some of the sea water, but it may make him grumpy. I'm a little woozy, so I don't want to use my magic now unless I have to."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Midnight Skies

"Hmm, well, I suppose grumpy is better than unconscious, plus he might remember a bit more than we do." She says, looking around for something to get sea water in, seeing the leaves on the palm trees. "Ah, those should do just fine." She extends her wings, giving them a good stretch before she flies up and plucks a couple. She folds one of them in a fashion she hopes would carry at least a small bit of water and gathers a bit. Taking it over to the orange pony, she reluctantly splashes a bit on his face waiting to see if he reacts.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

Vick McBread

Nothing... The orange pony's breathing was low & steady, But he seemed dead.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Midnight Skies

She splashes the rest, and shakes him a bit, growing even more worried. "Gosh I hope he doesnt die on us.."
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

Vick McBread

The sun was setting now, the hot sun had baked every pony and hunger was an eventual serious problem...

The sunset was still beautiful... especially when at the edge of the island and no land could be seen.

//This post was met to be AFTER Maaaaaah' post. Please tell me if you want your post there :D It kinda bothers me that I didn't give you a turn.

Midnight Skies

Midnight suddenly perks up, looking somewhat panicked, "I just realized, what are we going to do for food? All we have are palm trees and sand, and everybody knows you cant drink seawater." Her ears droop, as she sits down, trying not to panic more. Sniffling, she rubs her eyes.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

waaaaaaah

"Don't worry," Book Keeper said as she patted Midnight reassuringly. "When I get my head in order, I'll be able to use my magic to help us. I have some food and water stowed away in a pocket dimension, so we'll be alright for a while."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Midnight Skies

((just a heads up guys, I have school today, so im not gonna be active for a few hours  :]))

Midnight relaxes a bit, "Thank you, thats the best news Ive heard in a pretty long while. Sorry for freaking out, I get super panicked really easily." She says, walking over to one of the two palm trees and laying down, yawning.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

2015 Mar 10, 10:48:46 #28 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 10, 15:42:38 by annosrules
A choked cough escapes the prone unicorns lungs as a small amount of water is expelled. As the coughing continues to expel water from the stallions lungs, the young stallion's limbs begin to move.

((Do I wait for Midnights response, or continue with 1 on 1 interaction with Waaaaaaaah?))

waaaaaaah

"Hey, are you alright!?" Book Keeper said worriedly as she hurried over to the coughing pony's side.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

2015 Mar 10, 15:41:16 #30 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 10, 15:43:38 by Vick McBread
It was dark now. The moon was only half bright and shinning nearly directly above them. The small orange pegasus, now wet with water, still had his face in the sand. Still alive.

//Also. MY pony will be inactive as well... But since I'm here, you can interact with him, and I'll be here to write up what happens afterwards.

annosrules

With a final cough and spurt of water, the stallions breathing seamed to have steadied. Now looking more restful than unconscious, the stallion moves into a sleeping position.

waaaaaaah

"You okay now?" Book Keeper asked the stallion.
-Me

My OCs

Vick McBread

2015 Mar 10, 16:59:45 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 10, 17:01:43 by Vick McBread
Vick's body was now hidden by the night. Stars were scattered all over the sky, some places had more stars than usual. The sun was finally gone.

//when you all are asleep XD Vick will wake up : D

annosrules

2015 Mar 10, 17:00:18 #34 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 10, 17:19:37 by annosrules
The stallion doesn't react to Book, preferring his dream to reality.

((Match Stick is now Sleeping and wont take turns until awoken or morning))

Midnight Skies

Midnight stirred, awakened by the noise, seeing the stallion move. She sighed in relief that he was at least okay enough to move.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

Vick McBread

//Ok, now it's Vick, Annosrules, Midnight, & Waaaaaaaah.

Midnight Skies

Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper sighed as the sun set. It seemed that there was no point in waking the stallion now; she'd have to wait until  tomorrow. She walked over to the palm trees, taking care to avoid Midnight, and settled down to sleep.
-Me

My OCs

Midnight Skies

Midnight curled up, quickly falling back to sleep against the tree, hoping they could figure out more about the situation when they got up the next day.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

Go Up