//(The Case of the) Stolen Heirloom of Hurricanes// [Jump-in][MYSTEREH RP]

Started by Detectress Octaviarde, 2015 Jan 31, 04:41:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Detectress Octaviarde

--A mystery to be solved, and many stories told. This story is one of, obviously, mystery and such to be solved. You can join as a witness, assistant, or even the crimegoer themselves. If there is any text in the narrative sections that state "[character N/A at time]", that is a role that can be filled, and once filled will be edited to fit the case. This flexibility will hinder the RP if not enough participators are present, but we can always stall if no one else joins in-time, or just create a character for us to control to move the plot along. The RP will end once the case is solved, and the thief is found out. I will set the intro, thus explaining the case at hoof...also, the detectress is secretly Octavia, but no one else knows that. Because kid's show logic, that's how.--

~The Stolen Heirloom of Hurricanes; On November 24, 201X, an important family heirloom passed down from the times of the three Tribes was reportedly stolen from [character N/A at time]. The Heirloom was noticed missing when the [--] returned to their home and noticed it such, immediately reporting the case after. The victim has no clue as to who may have been the culprit, nor do they claim to have any enemies, "that they know of." Study on this case is requested immediately.~

"...huh. Stolen heirloom...seems like I'll be the one to solve this one," said Detectress Octaviarde, somewhat hushed. She glanced at the images included with the document, one of which showed what the heirloom looked like-it was a large wall ornament with the old Pegasi Tribe's flag design, but made of gold or brass, 3-dimensional, and seemingly hard to even take. She pondered at how one would have gotten away with such a crime, but, as she re-realized, criminals always have their ways. Always expect a criminal to be a mastermind at the crimes they preform, the Detectress recalled. She straightened the case document and it's attachments up, and thus left the room, heading for the door of her and Vinyl's house.
"The truths that I, you, and all of us pursue are unobtainable even to those who have found them. Therefore, we must keep searching for the answer..."
~Unknown, 201X

EquestrianWonders

OOC ~ This seems fun and out of date,
can I join in? My character's name is Misty Spirit
a white base pelted mare, who has a light greyish mane,
with bright pink highlights that are halfway of the mane and tail,
practically at the tip. Can she be a assistant to
Detectress Ocaviarde?

IC ~ [Misty Spirit's Mood - Confused and
Wanting To Find Out What's Going On ~  :s]

A young, alicorn mare, whose
has weak magic, and difficult use of flying.
Her dress was similar to her Gala Dress, yet,
it was golden yellow and bright lemon lase,
black ribbons of galore was rapped around,
the hump of where the flank was,
not to bulky, not to messy,
all perfect, but not too perfect to boast off.
She gently trotted along paper
white the sidewalk of
Galatropia, her hooves clopped
the ground as her blind,
pale pinkish red optics blinked
every now and then, her audits twitched
and noticed a grey mare with a stylish,
blackish mane, "Hm? I wonder what
Octivia is doing here?"
she wondered
at a glance, as she slowly approached the mare
from behind her flank and tail.

friedbeaver

OOC- Ooooo I really like this too, can I be a criminal?

--------------------

The heirloom looked magnificent right in front of them. The beauty of it all. The cunning thrill of snatching what was so dear and holding it to themselves. That's what it was. The glory of owning what was not yours.

Years before, the Pegasi would have flown miles for his banner. It was a symbol of absolute power. And they had it.

Of course, this was only the first.

"My...my...you beautiful thing." The thief cooed, stroking the banner. Of course, perhaps they weren't alone. Perhaps there was more. Perhaps there was more to everything.

EquestrianWonders

OOC ~ Ooohhh!!! Nice criminal! What's the stallion's name?
I would like to know him, plus, could he have a secret crush on her when
he sees Misty Spirit?  :3

IC ~

Dark Hooves

//I'll join, I have a new oc

Zora sits back looking towards the heirloom thinking about taking it for herself.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

friedbeaver

OOC- Oh well ummm...despite some of the misleading pronouns, I haven't narrowed down a gender. Just working on the thief and keeping it rather mysterious.

Dark Hooves

That is nice. She wonders how many bits she could get by holding it for ransom. First though is taking it for herself she is still thinking of s way to pull it off.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up