(Herd Roleplay) Everfree Forest (Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 May 07, 06:52:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

"Very well then Blue, you may stay the night" Shade replied while Scarlet began to make some potions.

"Shade can take you to the central hut, we have food there."

"But!"

"You will shade."

"Okay, Okay, lets go Blue"

Grizzly

"Okay." Blue replied and looking curiously at Scarlet, then at Shade. "If i'm causing any problem, i'm sorry." she whispered and slowly walked behind Shade.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Your not the problem Blue, we are" Shade replied "You are currently amongst the fallen heroes of Equestria, our souls brought back to cause suffering, something that causes us to suffer."

Grizzly

"Fallen heroes?" Blue asked and tilted her head. "You mean... like... ghosties?" She added with a shaky voice. "But you don't seem that bad, i mean, if you were bad you wouldn't help me, would you?"

Snowcraft_Pony

Shade didn't display any emotion, if he could feel he would have chuckled.

"No... more like zombies... but not zombies."

Grizzly

"Oh... I don't get it..." Blue answered as she looked at the emotionless pony, she tilted her head again.

Snowcraft_Pony

"It doesn't matter, but were basically dead, emotionless, things..." Shade replied

Grizzly

The filly stood still. "That's sad..." she whispered.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Sorrow and hatred are all I can ever feel now..." Shade replied as he pointed to a large tray of food "We don't even need to eat, so dig in."

Grizzly

The filly sat down by the tray, her ears still down. "I'm not hungry..." she whispered again.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Well if your not hungry you should sleep, It will be here tomorrow." Shade replied as he left the room, his cyan glowing eyes scanning the room beforehand

Grizzly

Blue lied down where she sat and sighed. "Not really tired either." she whispered when Shade left the room, she waited for some time then quietly ran to the door, peeking outside briefly.

Snowcraft_Pony

"I don't want to baby sit her" Shade complained

"Tuff, I'm busy and Frostmantle and Bloodhorn can't be trusted near that girl, there is something about her..." Scarlet Replied

Grizzly

The filly silently walked back into the room and to the window, she peeked out and tried to open it.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Fine" Shade moaned when he turned his head towards Blue "But I'm not going to save her if she needs it, you can do that."

Grizzly

((i though that blue was in a different room))

Grizzly

Shade could see as Blue opened the window and slipped outside, she landed on her butt, stood up and dusted herself off and looked around. She was very curious about the village.

Snowcraft_Pony

As Blue climb out of the Window Shade took note and watched her actions

"Hey Scarlet, have you seen Frostmantle and Bloodhorn?"

"Uhm... No..."

Grizzly

Another building nearby caught Blue's attention for some reason, she walked silently to the building and peeked in it through the window.

Go Up