() Changeling Invasion RP () (Sign-Up)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 13, 21:42:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tabbyte

2014 Apr 13, 21:42:39 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 15, 20:51:43 by Tabbyte
[move] A changeling invasion has struck Canterlot, and this time the power of love can't save them. [/move]

A new, powerful queen has topped Chrysalis after losing twice to the ponies, Queen Chrystalite. She sent her changeling army by the millions, and the defence force didn't see it coming. Chaos filled the streets of Canterlot as the changeling fed on the love of the ponies. Celestia fell to this queen and now, Canterlot has been converted to a changeling camp were the changelings will rest and prepare before they swarm Ponyville...

Go here for the Sign-Up thread:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10650.0

Post Merge

The roleplay In the now destroyed throne room Canterlot if you are a Changeling, while if you are a pony you start off anywhere EXCEPT the throne room.

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer galloped around Canterlot helping everypony get to safety. She saw a weak changeliing she galloped up to it ready to cast a spell on it. STOP! Is that you? Electric? Electric growled How do you know my name?! Its me! Solar Beam!
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

Chyristalitel landed in the streets and cackled. " You filthy ponies, now you will pay for what you have done to our race! ". Her army landed throughout the streets of Canterlot as they captured ponies to feed their famished queen.

Queen Chrystalite trotted behind Electric, " Why hello, little pony... Are you trying to harm ome of my many subjects... Because I personally don't like that idea. " she said as she growled at her.

zendayafan111

Uhhmm... Uhh... she said while squeaking a little. Uhh.. No! Said Solar while pinning Electric to the ground. I was uhh... Faking that i know her so i can attack her better! Heheh...
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

She growled. " I'm onto you Solar... ' she says as she growls, showing her teeth. She buzzes through the sky with two armored changelings by her side. Her bi-tone laugh echoes through Canterlot.

zendayafan111

That was close.... mumbled Solar while dragging Electric into an alley. Wait its you Solar? Solar sighed. ..... yes....
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

Her commandment beconed through the sky " Changelings, rest for the night, we shall prepare for tommorow! Bring any prisoners to the throne room! Tonight we eat upon their love! "

zendayafan111

Wait, so you god changed into a changeling? Solar nodded. I gotta go, see you tomorrow.
Electric nodded and hid somewhere for the night. Solar brought a prisoner to the room so Crystalite didn't think he just relaxed the whole time.
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

As Solar buzzes into the throne room, she watches him closely. She sees he has a prisoner, but still gives him an unsure look. She dismounts the throne and trots over to Solar. " What happened to the filly"

zendayafan111

She got away but there was another one who attacked me so i got it.
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

She gave him an unsure face. " Maybe you should try to hunt down this filly. If she dares to defy the changelings, she must be caught.. " she said as she gave a grin. " My minions! You may feed on the prisoners! " she says as she trots out of the throne room and looks out at the destroyed Canterlot. " Oh, how jealous Chrysalis must be... "

zendayafan111

Solar fed off of the prisoners. I dont want to track down Electric.... he thought
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

As she stared out at the dead silent Canterlot, she noticed a large group of surviving ponies. She growled angrily "How are there still more?! " she said thinking out aloud. She stormed back into the thone room " My Changelings! I have noticed a large group of survivors! We must contain the group before they decide to attack us! " she said loudly. An armored changeling teased Solar " Well, maybe SOME of us aren't all that fast enough to catch a simple filly!". Chrystalite growled at the armored changeling.

zendayafan111

Ugh shut it. said Solar We will be on our way Queen Chrystalite
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

The army hisses and cheers as they fly from the throne room to capture the survivors. When most of them had flushed out e trots slowly up to Solar " I'll be watching... "

zendayafan111

a-alright... said Solar as he flew to the group of survivors. Alright you guys! Your coming with us! he said as he grabbed a filly. As he flew he heard a scream, EEAAAKK! Electric! he thought. He wanted to help her, but he felt Queen Chrystalite's eyes burning into his skin. Dang...
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

Chrystalite grins. She flies down to help the changelings trying to contain Electric. As she flies down she growls " Silence, filly! " she says as she assists the changelings on capturing the filly.

zendayafan111

Ungh.. NEVER! growled electric while sending a fireball at Chrystalite.
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

The other changelings warn her as she blocks the attack. She charges her magic and shoots a lightning bolt at Solar. " Traitor! I knew you still had a pony inside you! " she says as her bi-tone voice rocks the sky.

Zerum

Far on the outskirts Nimbus, along with a few survivors, stop a moment to catch their breath. Breathing hard and fast, Nimbus recalls the sudden attack of the Changeling swarm.

*hours before*

"Ugh, I hate guard duty." Nimbus moaned as he stared bleakly out at the palace walls.
"Heh, you're the one that switched with Lemon Drop." Tater Spuds muttered sleepily as she leaned against the wall.
Mumbling in frustration, Nimbus walked over to her and kicked out the stool from under. Nimbus began laughing, as she gasped in surprise.
Nimbus readied for a retaliating blow from her, but nothing came. Instead of anger, her face was plastered with shock and fear. Trailing her gaze, Nimbus spotted numerous elderich fireballs streaking down at them.

*back to the present*

"Ok everypony, that's enough of a breather. Let's keep moving!" Nimbus shouted and started the slow march to Ponyville.

Go Up