<>Sweet Apple Acres<> ( Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 13, 01:48:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tabbyte

As she pushed the buckets off the pole into the wagon , a few apples flung out. She catches them while they are in mid air and begins to juggle them with her back hooves. " I'll teach you this another day " she said as she juggled.

Grizzly

Blue sat down and watched the juggling, "Wow, you're really good." She smiled and applauded. Fix was done bucking another tree and needed empty baskets, so he decided to help with the carrying. He picked up a pole and with two apple full baskets trotted to the wagon.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tabbyte

As she juggled, she clumsily began to progress backwards until he ran into a tree and fell. The tree shook and apples bean to fall.

Grizzly

As apple hit the tree Blue giggled and laughed. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Tabbyte

She smiled and went to pick up the apples " Yeah, I'm fine darlin' " she said happily. As she went to pick one up she stopped. "Goldeen Delicious, again?" she tileted her head. "Whats goin' on? " she said as she looked at the trees in the orchard.

Grizzly

Blue tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked. Fix loaded some baskets on the wagon and joined the two.

Dark Hooves

Fifi walks into the orchard and looks around where she sees Applesauce and Blue.

Hello there, umm is there anypony here looking for a hard worker. I want to help and I really need bits for buying food for my pet dragons.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Tabbyte

Applesauce, who is still confused, nods at Fifi. " You came to the right place darlin'. I already have one hard worker ready. " she says as she bites one of the Golden Delicious apples.

Grizzly

Fix nodded and walked to the new pony. "Well hello there, new pony. My name is Fire I. Rod the third, but everypony calls me Fix. Pet dragons you say? Oh, i never had a pet dragon, i once fought a dragon though, they must eat a hay of a lot, huh." he kept rambling on as the little filly walked to Applesauce. "I'm a hard worker too, or not?" She whispered with a bit of an confused look which made her look really cute.

Tabbyte

" One of the hardest workin' fillies I've ever seen. " she says as she whispers back grinning. She takes off her hat and places it on her head. " And any hard worker needs a good hard worker hat! " she says as she reveals her messy orange mane.

Dark Hooves

Yes, I raise them to be nice to ponies. Although my adult butterfly dragon Bugsy is wary around other ponies. The rest are still babies and they require food that they can eat. Some are carnivores and some are herbivores. So getting food means buying it from the markets in town. I live at my dragon hatchery just north of Ponyville. She walks over to a tree pondering on how to get the apples down from the tree.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Tabbyte

Applesauce trots over to Fifi and assists her. " Use your rear hooves sugar cube, there usually stronger then your front. " she says as she demonstrates.

Grizzly

Blue smiled and blushed and tried to help anywhere she could, Fix saw her with the hat and giggled. "Getting close rather quick, aren't we, Blue." Now that Applesauce's hat was off he noticed Fix noticed her mane and blushed a bit himself, he walked to her. "Ehm, good luck getting that hat away from her." He giggled and took two baskets of apples, loading it on the coach.

Dark Hooves

Oh! That's right. Thank you. She starts kicking the tree.

Tabbyte

" Another good saying is every hard workin' pony needs a spare hard workin' hat " she says as she pulls a new hat from the wagon she says as she hides her mane again under the new hat.

Dark Hooves

My name is Fifi, nice to meet both of you. She makes the apples fall which she starts putting them into a basket.

Grizzly

Fix turned to Fifi "Likewise." He bowed and turned to Applesauce again "Yeah, that makes sense. You never know when your hat might get destroyed, or given to an eager little helper." He giggled again walked in front of the wagon, it was now full. He fastened the straps to his belly and was prepared to pull the wagon away. "Where to, boss?" Blue was running around from tree to tree and from empty basket to full basket, having as much fun as possible.

Tabbyte

" Well, maybe we should get to know each other better... " she says as she remembers something.. " Also, this is my 'little' pal, Chaser. Chaser, boy! " she says as a dog head peeps from the door. " And this is Chop. " she says as another head appears from the door.

Dark Hooves

She gets the basket full and struggles getting it onto her back being heavier than anything she has had to carry before.

Where....do....you....want.....these. She starts panting from exertion.

Grizzly

Blue looked to the door and smiled widely. "Puppies!" she called out happily and galloped to them.

Fix stretched his back a bit. "Well, ok. Oh, i got it, lets play a game. You ask a question and i have to answer, then it's my turn. How about it?" He asked and turned to Fifi. "You wanna play too?" He asked with a smile and then looked at Blue, playing, or at least attempting to play, with the doggies.

Go Up