(Private RP) The Hive

Started by ShadowHeart, 2014 Feb 12, 10:50:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

As none of the group noticed Silvers charged horn, he was able to raise a negating shield around himself, negating the effects of Twister's fathers' magic. He turned around, horn still glowing, the glow it self was a very unnatural green to reddish aura. "I wanted to give you all to the queen as a present, but you i'm keeping." He laughed evilly, the glow of his horn shifted to a more reddish aura as he fired a magic blast at his opponent.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Q-queen..." the stallion muttered, and he was caught completely unaware by the magic blast.

Grizzly

The magic beam completely immobilized the stallion, the glow of Silvers horn shifted to a more green color as he slowly walked to the stallion. "You don't need to know, in fact, soon you wont even know your own name." He laughed evilly and pressed his horn against his opponents. The stallion could feel the very essence of his magic is being drained as his mind and memory slowly faded away, only shreds of the strongest memories were left in the stallion. When he finally passed out Silver released the spell, letting the stallion fall to the ground as Silvers horn sparked a few times "Such a shame, i was hoping to get at least a little bit more out of you." He sighed and charged his horn again, this time in a bluish aura with hints of green. The glow enveloped all the unconscious ponies, their bodies standing up and walking forward. Silver was leading them all to the hive, controlling their movements like a puppet master would control his puppets. As he entered through the main gate of the hive, most of the ponies were still out.

Snowcraft_Pony

Twister watched as Spy brought the incapacitated ponies inside, noticing her father among them.

"Dad!"

Grizzly

Silver smiled at Twister. "Oh, this is your father? I'm sure that you'll have a neat conversation when he comes to." He said, knowing full well that the stallions memories are destroyed, he laughed and led the ponies to the throne room, not even bothering to knock as he walked in, the controlled ponies behind him. "None of them is important, just merchants that got lost. Consider this a gift." He said and bowed, releasing his spell and letting the unconscious ponies fall to the ground. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to return to Canterlot." He said and turned to leave.

Go Up