House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Sure. I can help with the books, Scarlet.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Oh, thank you a lot, guys! :D *Scarlet says, lightly clapping her hooves together with delight*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Sure thing. Whenever you are ready we'll get started.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble takes out the cake from the Oven and places it on the table then she starts placing the plates for everyone*
Magic...

Gamepaw

Being in his spot the chubby canine felt the uncomfortable heat hit him in the face as the pony opened the oven, though as he moved into cover he also got overwhelmed with the smell.

(What type of cake?)

Misty Fly

//Triple Chocolate Supreme
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

(Imma get diabetes from that lol )

Blue looks at the chocolate cake set down on the table. He sits down and takes a bite.

"Wow Marble! This cake tastes amazing!" he said, through bites.

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

"yea... except we were supposed to wait for peace and put the candles...and give him the present and for him to make a wish... But wait but mabe not all is lost... I wonder where are the others tho"
Magic...

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Feb 19, 03:46:38Sure thing. Whenever you are ready we'll get started.
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2018 Feb 21, 15:57:38"yea... except we were supposed to wait for peace and put the candles...and give him the present and for him to make a wish... But wait but mabe not all is lost... I wonder where are the others tho"

Oooook, Peace, I'm ready, let's go! :I  *Scarlet says, quickly pushing Peace Keeper outside the door before the surprise gets spoiled completely*

_BlazingInfinity

"Oh don't worry, I can manifest a new slice from the one I took out!" Blue said, his horn glowing. Suddenly a slice of cake appeared out of thin air, exactly the same as the one Marble cooked, and put it back in the cake.
The line where the cake was cut had been sealed up as well.
"See, good as new!" he said, pointing at the cake.
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the ponies happily ate cake, it did smell nice. The chubby canine made his way towards the table and started looking for his own slice.

(Woofer can't each chocolate, so someone should probably stop him or tell him off.)

Peace Keeper

Woah woah okay so we get to it now x3

Peace is lead out the door anticipating books to be at the end of the push.

So... Where are we gonna take the books?

ScarletInk

Back to my library, then I need help organizing them. Don't worry, it's not far. *Scarlet reassured him, internally sighing with relief*

Peace Keeper

Ah okay. Hopefully I can still get time to go with Blue to the groceries.

Peace says while... Being pushed? You got legs, use them!

ScarletInk

I promise we'll end up soon! ^-^ *Scarlet says again, dragging Peace out in the street*

Peace Keeper

Ah. Okees then.

He gets himself walking with Scarlet feeling helpful.He sees the sun just rising above the trees, something he doesn't usually see often cause of his late wake habit.

Misty Fly

*Marble noticed the wolf sniffing the cake and Quickly pulls him off*

"Oh don't you worry I got something for you aswell in here...let me see" *she opens the cabinet and finds a huge bag of dog treats* "will this do?"
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game disappointed in the lack of cake was quickly distracted by the pony waving a bag of treats in his face, curse his stomach's power over him. 

Wagging eagerly he watched the bag with intent to eat.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue saw Scarlet and Peace leaving and decides to run outside.

"Wait up guys!" he shouts after them, galloping to catch up.
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Sorry, Blue, I thought you were behind us. X3  *Scarlet excuses herself, stopping to let the stallion catch up with them*

Go Up