Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

(I assume Peace is talking about the earth pony village?)

Peace Keeper

*-ah yes that what i am referring to. Sorry if I wasn't specific x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker: Well... me and my friends were... just camping just outside here and saw the fire. Then the other fire happened but closer, and we just went there.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm well I suppose if you want together with Blizzard, you can walak around Canterlot. Also bring along Maple so he isn't left out. I'll see if you guys can serve a good purpose. Ima try to explain in the OOC soon.

Misty Fly

Marble : so Frosty wanna try to find him?
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

Misty Fly

Magic...

annosrules

Match focuses on Peace's face, apparently finding suspicion in what he said, but let's the stare pass and quickly returns to a friendlier state. "Yeah, that fire was truly a catastrophe. I only hope that the forest will be able to recover. "

Blizzard_Frost

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker: Same here. Looked like a volcano erupted but with no lava. Do you know that bat pony or the group he or she brought up?

annosrules

"No, they were an unaligned party as far as we're concerned, barbaric scum."

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker: Unaligned!? Mane. What was the mission you and your team doing?

Misty Fly

Marble : but first we gotta rescue Peace And i think i know how
Magic...

annosrules

"That information is classified."

Blizzard_Frost

Misty Fly

*Marble Points at Frosts "horn"*
Magic...

Maplewood

maple had fallen asleep agian this time in the bush near the hospital

Blizzard_Frost