who is better?

Started by Princess_Luna, 2012 Jun 22, 14:34:09

previous topic - next topic

who is better? me (Princess Luna) or sis (Princess Celestia) the moon or the sun? (you can vote 2 times one for each quesion)

Luna
36 (41.9%)
Celestia
14 (16.3%)
Moon
24 (27.9%)
Sun
4 (4.7%)
Umm... what?
8 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Go Down

ShadowHeart

thanks! I've been wanting to spell that for forever! thanks so much!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Trilight Dashie

And I just love Luna, because Luna is Luna ovO

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

ShadowHeart

Blues-Music

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 29, 10:43:56
obviously, this is not the real Luna. Luna and Celestia don't exist really, the creator is basically them. It's still fun to pretend though. I have to disagree with Blues though. I don't hate Celestia for being perfect. I like her....I just like Luna better. It's because I'm a night person. And because in all the stories, the eldest sister is triumphant and gets the most power which bugs me since I'm the youngest of one. So I think Luna needs some support. I also like her better than Celestia because Celestia is a little cleshay(NO idea how to spell that really sorry!) And because I like to go agaisnt the flow of normality. These are my reasons. I tactfully state them  <3
People really need to notice my "Most" ,and "Some"
I can never speak for the whole universe  >:/.

ShadowHeart

I know but I am just speaking for the rest of the pony population that are against Celestia  :D

tigrean

I'm not much of a night person but I just like Luna for Being.  She is a lot like me a little awkward in social situations and I also love her color.  I've always been a fan of the darker colors.  As for the moon I have always thought it was amazing on how the moon affects the earth and how they never drift closer together. Though I'm more active in the summer then in the winter but that is just normal nature, great now I'm just babbling. X3

For the New Luna Republic.  ^-^

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Luna wins. I think we can all agree on this.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Trilight Dashie

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

BurningEclips

I'm even making some stuff with Luna and nightmaremoon colors!!! =P
Ok, Ok, I admit it, Im the one who ate the stupid snack from the counter,... but who buys expired snacks anyway? IM A PRINCESSES CREATION FROM A SIMPLE SPEL TO A PEGASUS AND U TRY TO POISION ME WITH EXPIRED SNACKS?!?HOW DARE YOU!!!

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Jul 01, 12:40:39

Indeed... NOT. Celestia deserves just as much love! And Cadence! What about Discord? I think we can spare just an ounce of love for him, I mean, he's bucking funny.

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 03, 10:54:00

Indeed... NOT. Celestia deserves just as much love! And Cadence! What about Discord? I think we can spare just an ounce of love for him, I mean, he's bucking funny.

i just did not say the evil... if i had Discord in then i would half to say Nightmare Moon to... that would put me in two times... if you think about it.
Rub some bacon on it.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Jul 03, 16:57:33
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 03, 10:54:00

i just did not say the evil... if i had Discord in then i would half to say Nightmare Moon to... that would put me in two times... if you think about it.

I never said they should be in the poll. I was just disagreeing saying that EVERYPONY thinks you are the best. YOU ARE NOT. Because everypony is.  <3

BurningEclips

Guys!!! This is not the time for argument!!! All you have to do is vote and have fun talking about your vote!!! Not argue!!!
Ok, Ok, I admit it, Im the one who ate the stupid snack from the counter,... but who buys expired snacks anyway? IM A PRINCESSES CREATION FROM A SIMPLE SPEL TO A PEGASUS AND U TRY TO POISION ME WITH EXPIRED SNACKS?!?HOW DARE YOU!!!

BlackVortex

Luna is the best pony!
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

ShadowHeart

im not sure  which is best.....rainbow dash or luna  :0

WolfsGhost

Go Up