who is better?

Started by Princess_Luna, 2012 Jun 22, 14:34:09

previous topic - next topic

who is better? me (Princess Luna) or sis (Princess Celestia) the moon or the sun? (you can vote 2 times one for each quesion)

Luna
36 (41.9%)
Celestia
14 (16.3%)
Moon
24 (27.9%)
Sun
4 (4.7%)
Umm... what?
8 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Go Down

Princess_Luna

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 26, 02:33:54
Luna is totally best pony! also....I don't mean to ruin this thread but didn't the mods ban things like this?  >.<

ban? what is that word you speek of?
Rub some bacon on it.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Jun 26, 22:31:00
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 26, 02:33:54
Luna is totally best pony! also....I don't mean to ruin this thread but didn't the mods ban things like this?  >.<

ban? what is that word you speek of?

Your highness, I know you just came from the moon, but things like these can cause ponies to be very rude, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Tiger

Eeyup.
Come on guys. Celestia isn't Trollestia. She at least tried to protect us from Chrysalis. If she was a troll, she would've just run off.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blues-Music

The reason people don't like Celestia is because she is perfect.
She is royalty ,she is nice ,and she has the power of all races combined.
You may not admit it ,but most people hate perfect people ,and find people with a lot of things wrong ((Homer simpson/Ed from ed edd ,and eddy/Johny bravo)).
A lot of people know people that have perfect hair , looks ,and grades ,but hate them for no reason.
Thats why trollestia was made.

Tiger

...The world is officially weird.

Darkangel

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 27, 05:04:08
...The world is officially weird.

Nah, the world is officially stupid.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Blues-Music

Not exactly some people think a person is likable because of his/her problems they like mostly stupid people because they are funny that way .
They like clumsy people because they usually bring up lots of fun disasters.
People find perfect people to be boring with no traits they can explore they can't do anything wrong ,and are better than everyone else they have no problems that will be fun to fix ,and they will be good to everyone ,and have no enemies making him/her have no relations other than friends.

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 27, 05:11:59
Not exactly some people think a person is likable because of his/her problems they like mostly stupid people because they are funny that way .
They like clumsy people because they usually bring up lots of fun disasters.
People find perfect people to be boring with no traits they can explore they can't do anything wrong ,and are better than everyone else they have no problems that will be fun to fix ,and they will be good to everyone ,and have no enemies making him/her have no relations other than friends.

sis is not perfect... i can tell you a secret she does not want put into the public. (when twilight was beating discord sis forgot wher she put elaments of harmony) <--- that's only the most reasont one ther is... ther is alot more she would probly send me to the moon for.
Rub some bacon on it.

Tiger

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Jun 27, 21:15:28
sis is not perfect... i can tell you a secret she does not want put into the public. (when twilight was beating discord sis forgot wher she put elaments of harmony) <--- that's only the most reasont one ther is... ther is alot more she would probly send me to the moon for.

Dude, Celestia didn't know where they were because Discord stole them somehow.

Blues-Music

Because Celestia ,and Luna are not connected to the elements of harmony anymore they accessed the power until the mane 6 connected to it Celestia knew if she fought discord without the elements shed be dead meat she HAD to let the mane 6 go alone.

Tiger

Exactly Blues' words. If you're so complain-y about Celestia not going to beat Discord, why didn't you go? Oh wait, you're a fake Luna, so of course you won't. Pfft.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 28, 07:03:53
Exactly Blues' words. If you're so complain-y about Celestia not going to beat Discord, why didn't you go? Oh wait, you're a fake Luna, so of course you won't. Pfft.

Wow, so much hate.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Tiger

Well, i'm sorry, I just get too hot tempered too easily  >.<

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 28, 03:14:12
Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Jun 27, 21:15:28

Dude, Celestia didn't know where they were because Discord stole them somehow.

no... she forgot that twilight found them.
Rub some bacon on it.

Princess_Luna

i am not complain-y! and im not fake... i wanted to go but i had a feaver! also i was not complaning about sis not going.
Rub some bacon on it.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Jun 28, 14:01:31

i am not complain-y! and im not fake... i wanted to go but i had a feaver! also i was not complaning about sis not going.

Of course you're not a fake, Princess :3 <3

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Blues-Music

*Has feaver.*
Screw it the world can save itself.

((Not accusing Luna of anything that just popped in my mind with yao ming in it ,and I thought it was funny probably not...Meh already typed it in.))

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 28, 16:13:31

*Has feaver.*
Screw it the world can save itself.

((Not accusing Luna of anything that just popped in my mind with yao ming in it ,and I thought it was funny probably not...Meh already typed it in.))

that was funny!
Rub some bacon on it.

ShadowHeart

obviously, this is not the real Luna. Luna and Celestia don't exist really, the creator is basically them. It's still fun to pretend though. I have to disagree with Blues though. I don't hate Celestia for being perfect. I like her....I just like Luna better. It's because I'm a night person. And because in all the stories, the eldest sister is triumphant and gets the most power which bugs me since I'm the youngest of one. So I think Luna needs some support. I also like her better than Celestia because Celestia is a little cleshay(NO idea how to spell that really sorry!) And because I like to go agaisnt the flow of normality. These are my reasons. I tactfully state them  <3

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Jun 29, 10:43:56
obviously, this is not the real Luna. Luna and Celestia don't exist really, the creator is basically them. It's still fun to pretend though. I have to disagree with Blues though. I don't hate Celestia for being perfect. I like her....I just like Luna better. It's because I'm a night person. And because in all the stories, the eldest sister is triumphant and gets the most power which bugs me since I'm the youngest of one. So I think Luna needs some support. I also like her better than Celestia because Celestia is a little cleshay(NO idea how to spell that really sorry!) And because I like to go agaisnt the flow of normality. These are my reasons. I tactfully state them  <3

It's spelled cliche, I believe. Also, a majority of the fandom loves Luna more, but I love all the ponies equally.  <3

Go Up