previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 30, 01:21:17
Quote from: Ateren on 2012 Aug 30, 01:17:55
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 30, 01:10:20
Quote from: Ateren on 2012 Aug 30, 01:03:34
On campus classes that make you do everything online.  :l

I believe that Algebra classes do that at my college. "Here's how you do this. Your homework's online, and you need to buy the online thing and sign up for it. K good luck."

That's exactly what my college algebra does. They call the thing mymathlabs. (Which was renamed a third time or something to mylabsplus. >_>)

Yeah, they use mymathlabs! I found it really awkward to say "mymathlabs", though. "I've gotta go home and work on my math lab. No, my MATH lab."

I bought a used math book for my math class from a third party renter, now I'm going to have to send it back since all I needed was the code it used to have.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Aug 30, 11:48:19 #2781 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 30, 13:10:02 by Chishio Kunrin
I'm so dumb when I'm tired. :c For the past... I dunno how long because I'm bad at keeping up with time... I've been reading the TV Tropes article about Soul Eater. Here's how my dumbness has been going:

"Oh! Ack, that's a spoiler."
"Nooo, that's a spoilerrrr."
"I should really avoid these spoilers."
"I need to stop reading these spoilers."
"I did it again! No!"

In the end, I am now
Spoiler: show
(could be considered a Soul Eater spoiler if you read the manga)
[spoiler]worried about Justin.
Spoiler: Additionally spoilery, for those of you who dwell on vague things, wondering about it until you spoil it for yourself by coming to the correct conclusion. • show
It just doesn't seem right that someone like him ends up falling under some of these tropes.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Edit]: I hate opening sequences that spoil things that're gonna happen in an arc or later in a series. Bleach had one at one point, and if I hadn't already known that stuff was gonna happen, I would've been kind of mad.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

when my time eats up my other time
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

byndbored

Having dream's where I'm in school.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Voidwalker

Seeing as it's dream theme:
Dreaming I am in university day-dreaming in class to startle out of actually daydreaming in class.  ovO
And also those dreams from which I wake up freaking out because I fell off something in the dream.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

The Wandering Magus

dreaming something disturbingly realistic to the point you can't remember if it's a dream or not..

Voidwalker

Oh Celestia no. Especially if it's a nightmare, and especially especially if it involves giant mosquitoes.   DD:

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Zygrograxgra

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

BlackVortex

The fact that no mater how hard I try, I still can't get a fursonia.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Book Smarts

Drama, why must there always be drama  :l

Lord of Madness

your brain thinking your falling and it tries to catch itself. so you more or less kick your leg in the air like a broad way dancer and everyone stares at you.

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Darkangel

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 31, 01:33:52
sore losers.  :l

Like those people who turn off the game online just when they know they will lose? Happens a lot. :l
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Aug 31, 01:41:32
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 31, 01:33:52
sore losers.  :l

Like those people who turn off the game online just when they know they will lose? Happens a lot. :l

like the ones that insult everyone THEN RAGE QUITS LIKE THEY WIN. I find them very annoying.

Chishio Kunrin

When Slenderman appears in my dream while I'm just trying to ride a horse through a forest. :l And I pass him, and he's like HEY, so he teleports ahead of me over and over and over because I keep passing him, and every time he teleports, I hear that "DUN!" sound that the Slender game does when you see him.

Stupid Slenderman. >:(

Darkangel

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 31, 04:55:26
When Slenderman appears in my dream while I'm just trying to ride a horse through a forest. :l And I pass him, and he's like HEY, so he teleports ahead of me over and over and over because I keep passing him, and every time he teleports, I hear that "DUN!" sound that the Slender game does when you see him.

Stupid Slenderman. >:(

You got it easy. Whenever I wake up at night to go to the bathroom, I always think Slenderman will appear!  D: MAKE IT STOP! DD:
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Book Smarts

When an expansion kills your gaming experience because the new graphics requirement causes your once stable fps to free fall

Chishio Kunrin

Watermelons.

They're big and clunky and hard to store. Seriously, America, we should do what Japan is doing and start growing them cube-shaped. Yes, guys, like Minecraft. That technology isn't even foreign to America. Disney World grows cucumbers and pumpkins in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 31, 08:32:28
When an expansion kills your gaming experience because the new graphics requirement causes your once stable fps to free fall

I know the feels... well I used to. Now my computer can keep up with it. Luckally

Go Up