Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bon Bon

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 28, 22:42:44
Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 28, 22:39:27
When Pandora plays trash songs.  >:O

When Pandora goes completely off musical genera... like from techno to country...

Evanescence to the teletubbies. It has done that.
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 28, 11:16:25
When my cat refuses to sit on my lap, up until I'm doing something important and don't want to be disturbed, which is when he decides my lap is the perfect spot to take a nap. Also, he loves chewing on my headphones, since I wear one and the other just lays on the arm of the chair.

Ugh. Cats can chew holes in a wire's coating and can even sever thin wires. :l

People who hate on Minecraft because of its graphics. "its just squares durr it must suck so bad" That, and trolls who decide to claim that Minecraft is a sin and promotes murder and such. If you're gonna troll and claim that, claim it about something that makes sense, like Grand Theft Auto.
At least my mom was just amazed at Minecraft and said "It's so retro!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lurk852

When I suddenly realized that Pandora is now full of audio ads, making it almost unusable on iPods/iPhones. I never noticed because I've been using it with adblock on for years...  :l

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 23:31:53
When my cat refuses to sit on my lap, up until I'm doing something important and don't want to be disturbed, which is when he decides my lap is the perfect spot to take a nap. Also, he loves chewing on my headphones, since I wear one and the other just lays on the arm of the chair.

People who hate on Minecraft because of its graphics. "its just squares durr it must suck so bad" That, and trolls who decide to claim that Minecraft is a sin and promotes murder and such. If you're gonna troll and claim that, claim it about something that makes sense, like Grand Theft Auto.

Didn't you say that already in this same thread?  :P I've never played Minecraft, anyway, but I like its style.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Johannes

The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire

Book Smarts

Finding a legit Micro SD card that isn't a fake online  D:

Bon Bon

When my arms shake so badly it's difficult to type.
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 28, 23:36:29

When I suddenly realized that Pandora is now full of audio ads, making it almost unusable on iPods/iPhones. I never noticed because I've been using it with adblock on for years...  :l

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 23:31:53

Didn't you say that already in this same thread?  :P I've never played Minecraft, anyway, but I like its style.

Not the troll part. o_O Couldn't remember if I'd already mentioned people judging Minecraft by its graphics. Bleh, if they want better graphics, though, they can use an HD texture pack.

Lord of Madness

when my family thinks I wasted my money on my new desktop computer.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 02:26:51

The fact that I don't know if we're gonna be able to spend some of the leftover of my financial aide on a suitable gaming computer, considering there's other stuff we need. Like. Eye doctor. and. dentist. and I really want my cat Callie fixed so she'll stop going into heat and being annoying.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 29, 02:28:57
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 02:26:51

The fact that I don't know if we're gonna be able to spend some of the leftover of my financial aide on a suitable gaming computer, considering there's other stuff we need. Like. Eye doctor. and. dentist. and I really want my cat Callie fixed so she'll stop going into heat and being annoying.

when cats go into heat  :l I just hate that...

Chishio Kunrin

The amount of sugar I need to use to get Cheerios in milk to taste good. :l They taste much better dry. Every time I put them in milk, I realize I'm an idiot.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 29, 03:04:22
The amount of sugar I need to use to get Cheerios in milk to taste good. :l They taste much better dry. Every time I put them in milk, I realize I'm an idiot.

LOL... I dislike it when I find out I bought decaffeinated Hazelnut tea... its just awful...

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 29, 06:03:14 #1412 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 29, 06:12:18 by Chishio Kunrin
When I'm watching a scary part of an Amnesia: The Dark Descent video, and my cat makes a noise, which scares me even worse.

[Edit]: Also, the fact that it took so long for me to actually discover Tobuscus and the Yogscast. To explain: I found Tobuscus's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Literal Trailer, thought it was awesome, and then moved on with my life until I watched part of his Amnesia series and thus really discovered him just then.

With the Yogscast, I found one of their Minecraft update videos before I knew who they were or what Minecraft even was. It was the update that introduced cake. I laughed, thought to myself "That funny British guy set him on fire just to eat cake?" and then moved on with my life. I didn't even realize that was them until I was going through their old videos one day.

The Wandering Magus

when comments get buried :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ChilledEagle

When I'm really getting into a video, but then it decides to start buffering...
I especially hate that when it's in the middle of a funny part. It just kinda ruins the moment.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jul 29, 20:10:12
When I'm really getting into a video, but then it decides to start buffering...
I especially hate that when it's in the middle of a funny part. It just kinda ruins the moment.

Funny how I came to check new posts because that was happening.

The Wandering Magus

when i try having a conversation and the thread gets flooded with unrelated posts
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Firefly

when I'm in the middle of an awesome conversation/video and my brother starts humming random songs before asking me to help him with his homework -.-

omg srsly  >:(
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

ChilledEagle

When people say/write things like "more better". That drives me crazy for some reason >A<

Firey

When there is no cake left...   >:O

So I go and buy sum moar!    :3
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up