Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainy-Chan

Perrys little sticky threads on the off topic boards

The Wandering Magus

I read that Columbus discovered the Americas first, that Europeans invented the Printing Press, and that Edison invented electricity.

All false.  And that annoys me.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

YOU KNOW WHAT... i find rooms that are decorated in a boring way annoy me

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 02, 19:20:30
YOU KNOW WHAT... i find rooms that are decorated in a boring way annoy me

rooms decorated with too much white or bright colours annoy me. when i think about it i think its as annoying as people that dress in clothes without contrasts

snarfgsnor

when there is no sounds around me. when its completley silent. that is something that drives me crazy lol
i need some sounds around me ^-^

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Lord of Madness

i dislike it when people BLARE OUT THINGS that you dont want others hearing... and they know you dont want others hearing..

Crystal Chaos

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 18:19:09
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 18:14:28
Spoiler: show
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 18:12:04
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 18:06:30
The fact that most middle and high school US history textbooks are soooo biased. :l
I never realized that until I hit US History I in college and the textbook was talking about England's side of the story and France's and Spain's stories on their actions and problems that took place in the west hemisphere.

US History textbooks also tend to leave things out like the fact that England wasn't the first country to land in America. Vikings visited America from Greenland and were scared away by Native Americans because there were way more before another country (can't remember who) did a quick visit and left behind a plague that wiped out a massive chunk of the natives before England ever set foot here.

I quite like history.. and don't really like when people desecrate the past.

said whut now? really? srry for minor derail but. vikings got scared away becuase of natives? no thats incorrect lol Leif Erikson went to some islands (i think) around canada and settled and died there and thats the really story.
and "the winner writes the story" would describe for the english/french part.

and Pollen. i hate that. specialy if you are alergic to it lol

I read that vikings used Greenland for stuff, and some of them ventured down from Greenland to find that there was a huge populous of Native Americans. o_O Natives had the home advantage.

noooo. they travelled from green land. correct. but they settled on a Island they called "vinland" which was an island just of the coast on the northwestern part of Canada.
map in the spoiler
Spoiler: show

Apparently, the thingy was misread. http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/nda/nda27.htm ; o.O However, the point I wanted to make was that technically vikings were the first to set foot in America, or at least discover the western hemisphere, yet US History books give credit to Columbus for both.

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Jun 02, 19:54:15
when there is no sounds around me. when its completley silent. that is something that drives me crazy lol
i need some sounds around me ^-^

I hate total silence too. If there's too much silence, either my ears will start ringing or I'll start imagining songs or something in my head.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Crystal Chaos

THIS PINKIEFYING FAD THAT IS GOING ON! It's just so annoying. I don't want to spoil your fun, but I swear to all that is good and pure I will MURDER anypony who DARES Pinkiefy my OC's!!!  >:O

Chishio Kunrin

Having to wait too long to eat food. Whether I have to thaw the sauce for one of those quick frozen meal things, or I have to wait for my food to cool down so it doesn't hurt to eat.

Ryo_D_Disk

players who cheat then openly claim they are in the right oh and try cheating new players (i may have pretended to be a new player at times to judge certain comunitys X3)

Lord of Madness

a guy tried to legetly cheat me once... i ended up with all his epic gear... ha... haha....  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jun 02, 20:41:40
players who cheat then openly claim they are in the right oh and try cheating new players (i may have pretended to be a new player at times to judge certain comunitys X3)

o_O
Obvious griefers in Minecraft who claim they're not messing up people's stuff.

I've been watching this show on Food Network where a guy gets asked for help by the owners of restaurants that're having problems for unknown reasons, and he sets up hidden cameras and sends in actors to try to stake out the employees.
The two episodes I've seen, the person responsible for the problems thinks they're in the right.
First guy was being a terrible manager. He was only hired because he was dating the owners' daughter. He treated customers badly, wouldn't train new employees, and stole alcohol shipments from the restaurant, yet he claimed that it was wrong and rude of the owners to fire him.
The second guy started working at a pizza restaurant, then using the supplies from the kitchen to make pizzas for his own pizza catering service, but he claimed it wasn't illegal, that he wasn't stealing because it was "just food."

^I don't like people who do that.

The Wandering Magus

When there's a perfectly decent conversation going on in a thread and somepony just HAS to spam/offtopic.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

~Durpy

People who cannot be reasoned with, because they think they are always right.
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Tiger

That moment when you are beaten from the top of the score board by 0.1 points.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Being utterly annihilated by a cheater who is open about their cheating...

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 03, 09:33:26

*cough* bronies *cough*

Little Judas

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 03, 17:40:33
Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jun 03, 09:33:26

*cough* bronies *cough*

You should really do something about that cough, it sounds pretty bad.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Go Up