Game files now available for download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 17, 04:39:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Itzmattxd

QuoteCant get in

QuoteCant get in

QuoteCant get in

Repeating the same thing wont get any of us anywhere. The development team obviouslly knows this. They might be doing last minute work, or having some difficulties. Or there asleep. Franklly when i hear " game is lauching on friday" i wasnt thinking 12:01 AM, more like 7 in the morning. But again im new here so maybe its just me. Regardless demanding stuff from people making something for you is rude. Patience is a virtue. Sit tight, relax, watch something on youtube or on tv, play something. Just relax. Yelling it aint working and "fix it" wont get anyone anywhere.

Nova Beats

Well my roommate is trying to help and she said the error I am getting is on the client's side, so maybe they are still prepping?

buyo123

When I  try to log in it says
cutiemarks...downloading
Items...downloading
abilities.. .downloading
skills...downloading
recipes.. .downloading
Item atlas..Done :D

FiraPen

Pipkin

Quote from: Nova Beats on 2014 Apr 18, 00:24:44
Well my roommate is trying to help and she said the error I am getting is on the client's side, so maybe they are still prepping?

Try downloading the 64 bit version if you're running 64 bit windows, if you're running 32 bit the 64 bit client wont work
Otherwise try redownloading the file and extracting the files from the zip into it's own folder

Quote from: buyo123 on 2014 Apr 18, 00:26:44
When I  try to log in it says
cutiemarks...downloading
Items...downloading
abilities.. .downloading
skills...downloading
recipes.. .downloading
Item atlas..Done :D

Is that an error keeping you from logging in?

Nova Beats

How are you guys getting on? I am still getting 404 error

Pipkin

FrostyDay

I've now reached this screen:
Server Listing
Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

Item atlas says done, but nothing otherwise seems to progress or move forward. it just stays on this screen.
Find me in-game as "Gentle Flurry"

buyo123

2014 Apr 18, 00:34:01 #109 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 00:36:12 by buyo123
I guess so , it
also says server listing at the top too.

FiraPen

im logged in but nows its telling me theres no connection from the remote host

lgpihl

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

Nova Beats

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:56
See my above post Nova

I tried downloading the other one but I am getting the same error

Pipkin

Try running the application as an administrator and let me know if that fixes it

Nova Beats

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 00:46:47
Try running the application as an administrator and let me know if that fixes it

Nope still getting the error

Pipkin

Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:40:29
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A FIX, I literally worked nonstop today just to get the day off tomorrow and to stay up later tonight to play the game. :(

Somewhere in your library there should be a folder for LoE with a settings cfg file among other things
try deleting that folder and run the game again

(Sorry I know nothing about Macs)

Nova i'm looking into your error now

lgpihl

Quote from: Nova Beats on 2014 Apr 18, 00:52:09
Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 00:46:47

Nope still getting the error

Exactlyyy...

Pipkin

He has a different error.  I'm trying to respond to both of you in three different threads.  Please stick to one so I can help you guys easier, thank you.

lgpihl

Well, it's working now so thankyoueveryone

FrostyDay

Its not over until its over and im flying around in cloudopolis. I got to server listing, they all read pings of -1, and i selected one and it is taking forever to "connecting to the official LoE server..." Is this normal? Taking so long? Or should i cancel and keep resendong to make it work?
Find me in-game as "Gentle Flurry"

Go Up